- Comments (3)
- What's new
CSV economic news calendar auto converter MT5
Many expert advisors and indicators use economic calendar data in CSV format. This utility (expert) helps to save data from the selected date (if available on the forexfactory site). Data is downloaded automatically once a week at the opening of the market, as well as when you start/restart the terminal as necessary and depending on the selected modes.
- Use common folder — (true) — mode of downloading files to the public file folder for all terminals \Terminal\Common\Files\, false — downloading to the folder for the current terminal.
- First day — implies usage of the current day; set any day starting from which you need to get data.
- Calendar url — path for required data which has to be added to the list of allowed URLs for WebRequets function on the Expert Advisors tab (see the screenshots).
- Timeout — pause in milliseconds in case of data request errors.
- Force reload — (false) — absent data are downloaded, true — all data from the selected day are downloaded again when the terminal is launched or restarted.
- Info alerts — enable (true) / disable (false) the mode of "pop-up messages" about files downloading;
- Delete pure data files after convert — enable (true) / disable (false) the deletion of source data for conversion.
P.S. Data conversion function does not work in the testing mode.
MT4 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/8558