Non-redrawable Zigzag Luck indicator for working on Forex.
The indicator displays trend lines connecting critical price chart's Highs and Lows. The minimum price change parameter defines the percentage value, by which the price should change in order for the new line to be generated.
The indicator filters out the changes on the analyzed chart that have the value lower than the specified one. The Zigzag Luck technical indicator filters minor price fluctuations. It can serve as a useful complement to other indicators of technical analysis. The Zigzag Luck indicator displays the lines connecting between the price Highs and Lows and shows where you should buy and sell!
The main advantages of Zigzag Luck:
- Very easy to use. You should only apply it to the price chart.
- Non-redrawable indicator algorithm compared to standard indicators!
- The indicator displays where to buy and sell (the red cross shows where to sell, while the blue one shows where to buy).
- The indicator works with all symbols!
- The indicator automatically adjusts to the market movement!