Fibo Candle Previous
The indicator plots the Fibonacci levels based on the previous closed bar (including non-standard timeframes: Year, 6 Months, 4 Months, 3 Months, 2 Months). The levels are redrawn every time the current bar closes. It is possible to enable alerts when crossing the specified levels.
You can also analyze levels in history. To do this, it is necessary to specify the number of Fibo levels in the "Number of Fibo in the past" parameter.
- Number of Fibo in the past — the number of Fibo levels to plot in history;
- Period for the Previous Candle — period for plotting the Fibo levels;
- Upper levels (>100%) — upper levels, the values must be greater than 100 (separated by space or semicolon);
- Main levels (0-100%) — middle levels, the values must be between 0 and 100 (separated by space or semicolon);
- Lower levels (<0%) — lower levels, the values must be less than 100 (separated by space or semicolon);
- Don't draw Fibo on prev Candle (only in the current period) — do not plot Fibo levels on the previous bar. If this parameter is enabled, the Fibo will be plotted only for the current period, but it will be calculated on the previous bar as before.
- Don't count the weekends (on D1) — ignore weekends (Saturday-Sunday) when plotting. Only for the D1 timeframe;
- Show period separator (vertical lines) — show the period separator. Will be displayed as vertical lines on the chart;
- Show Fibo only on lower timeframes — draw Fibo only on smaller periods;
- Upper color — color of upper lines;
- Main color — color of middle lines;
- Lower color — color of lower lines;
- Style of lines — line style;
- Width of lines — line width;
- Min pause between signals (sec) — pause between alerts in seconds;
- Levels for alerts (separated by a space or semicolon) — levels for alerts, separated by spaces or semicolons;
- Alerts — enable pop-up alerts;
- Push notification — enable push-notifications;
- Send e-mail — send emails.
2) Added option: "Do not count the weekends (on D1)".
3) Added option: "Show period separator (vertical lines)".
4) Code optimization.
2) The week starts on Monday (it was Sunday).
2) Added the ability to edit levels.
3) Added the Fibo shift, for history analysis.