PSAR Expert Extended MT5
This indicator operates based on the Parabolic SAR indicator.
The advanced EA version includes the following changes and improvements:
- The free initial version has been analyzed and the EA algorithm has been improved.
- The EA behavior has been monitored on various account types and in different conditions (fixed/floating spread, ECN/cent accounts, etc.)
- The EA functionality has been expanded. Features better flexibility and efficiency, better monitoring of open positions.
- Works on both 4 and 5 digits brokers.
- The EA does not use martingale, grid or arbitrage.
The best results were achieved on EURUSD with M30-H1 timeframe, but can also work well on other pairs with proper settings.
- Lot - base lot for opening new orders.
- MM - Money Management (Free Margin, Balance,Loss Free Margin, Loss Balance, Constant Lot).
- Stop Loss(points) - stop loss in points of the current instrument.
- Take Profit(points) - take profit in points of the current instrument.
- Max.spread(points) - limit for the maximum spread in points. 0 - not used.
- Deviation(points) - maximum price deviation in points of the instrument.
- Magic number - EA's magic number. For working with its own orders only.
- EA Comment - comments.
- Breakeven - the number of profit points to move the stop loss to breakeven. 0 - not used.
- Trailing Stop - trailing start level (distance from the current price). 0 - not used.
- Trailing Step - Trailing step.
- Timeframe for the calculation - the working timeframe of the Expert Advisor.
- Step PSAR - standard parameter of Parabolic SAR. The increment of speed of the indicator.
- Maximum PSAR - standard parameter of Parabolic SAR. Maximum rate of the speed of convergence of the indicator with the price.
- Time limit - time limit for the EA operation.
- Start hour - trading start hour.
- Stop hour - trading end hour.