- Analysis tab. Here is the analysis of existing patterns.
- Autosearch tab. In this tab, you can analyze the generated patterns.
- Settings tab. This is where you configure the parameters for analyzing both existing patterns and the ones you generated. And also allow you to set the rules for generating patterns.
Methods of working with patterns, as well as the theoretical part can be found in my article — Studying candlestick analysis techniques (part I): Checking existing patterns.
More details about the working methods of the Pattern Analyzer are described in the article — Studying candlestick analysis techniques (Part II): Auto search for new patterns.
You can also read the Pattern indicator.
- Completely redesigned interface. It becomes more convenient.
- Added a new tool to work with dates.
- Added new tool for working with patterns.