- What's new
Multiple Indicator Combiner
This indicator will generate signal from other indicators like RSI, MA, Force Index etc into one confluent signal.
Which indicators to be used is up to the users to decide. You can add a simple MA, OsMa, RVI and ADX to see how these indicators will work out when combined together, an arrow will be drawn onto your chart where confluence happens.
And if that combination doesn't seem so good, then tweak the setting a little bit or remove it completely or add another different indicator, as you prefer it, quickly and easily.
- Support MACD, Multiple Moving Averages (unlimited numbers of MA for cross, down, up, or both), Stochastics, William's Percent R, Force Index, Momentum, RSI, MFI, DeMarker, CCI, RVI, ADX, DMI, Bull & Bear Power, OsMa, Alligator, AO, AC, AD, OBV (Note: it won't add any separate screen into your chart, screenshots are for illustrating purpose only).
- All indicator settings are fully customizable.
- Alert for all timeframes (if a signal happens on the H4 chart and you are looking at the M30 chart, it will also alert you what is happening on the H4 chart).
Ideal for tinkering with different indicators and create your own new trading strategy, or made it even simpler for your old strategy everytime when confluence happens, this indicator will give an alert and print out an arrow on the chart.
Feedback for improvement is appreciated.
- ALERT_POPUP_FOR_CURRENT_TIMEFRAME = true; //true or false, will not create pop up alert for the currently opening timeframe
- USE_MACD = NOT_USE; //can be NOT_USE: not use at all; UP_OR_DOWN_ONLY: alert if this indicator main line goes up or down; CROSS_ONLY: alert if main line crosses signal line or a defined level; BOTH_CONDITIONS: need to cross and then keep on going up or down
- USE_MULTI_MA = NOT_USE;
- USE_TREND_MA = false; // can be true(use) or false (not use)
- USE_STOCHASTICS = NOT_USE;
- USE_WILLIAMS_R = NOT_USE;
- USE_FORCE_INDEX = NOT_USE;
- USE_MOMENTUM = NOT_USE;
- USE_OPTION USE_RSI = NOT_USE;
- USE_MFI = NOT_USE;
- USE_DEMARKER = NOT_USE;
- USE_CCI = NOT_USE;
- USE_RVI = NOT_USE;
- USE_ADX = NOT_USE;
- USE_DMI = NOT_USE;
- USE_BULL_BEAR_POWER = NOT_USE;
- USE_OsMA = NOT_USE;
- USE_ALLIGATOR = NOT_USE;
- USE_AO = NOT_USE;
- USE_AC = NOT_USE;
- USE_AD = false; // can be true(use) or false (not use)
- USE_OBV = false; // can be true(use) or false (not use)
- MACD_FAST_PERIOD = 12;
- MACD_SLOW_PERIOD = 26;
- MACD_SIGNAL_PERIOD = 9;
- MACD_APPLIED_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE;
- MACD_USE_CENTERLINE = false; // use the centerline as a condition for up or down, if MACD line is above centerline then generate an UP signal and vice versa; can be true(use) or false (not use)
- MACD_CENTERLINE_LEVEL = 0; //define value for MACD centerline, if MACD_USE_CENTERLINE = false then this parameter is also not used
- MULTI_MA_PERIOD_LIST = "22, 50, 200";//each MA to be used is separated by a comma
- MULTI_MA_CROSS_TOLERANCE_RANGE = 5; //because if using too many MAs at the same time, it's hard to generate signal because the number of time for multiple crossing happens very few, a higher tolerance range means more signal will be generated
- TREND_MA_PERIOD = 200; //price must be above or below this MA to generate a signal
- TREND_MA_METHOD = MODE_EMA;
- TREND_MA_APPLIED_PRICE = PRICE_CLOSE;
- TREND_MA_AFTER_NUMBER_OF_CANDLES = 3; //to filter out noise, only generate signal after certain amount of candles have passed
- STOCH_MA_METHOD = MODE_SMA;
- STOCH_APPLIED_PRICE = STO_LOWHIGH;
- STOCH_USE_SIGNAL_LINE_CROSS = false; //use Stoch line and signal line cross as a signal instead of Stoch line crossing a defined level
- STOCH_USE_LEVEL_CROSS = false;//use Stoch line crossing a defined level as a signal
- STOCH_UP_CROSS_LEVEL = 20;//Stoch level for UP signal, STOCH_USE_LEVEL_CROSS need to be true or else this will be ignored
- STOCH_DOWN_CROSS_LEVEL = 80;//Stoch level for DOWN signal, STOCH_USE_LEVEL_CROSS need to be true or else this will be ignored
- WILLIAMS_R_PERIOD = 14;
- WILLIAMS_R_UP_CROSS_LEVEL = -80;//level to alert when Williams R goes up
- WILLIAMS_R_CENTERLINE = -50;
- WILLIAMS_R_DOWN_CROSS_LEVEL = -20 //level to alert when Williams R goes down
- MOMENTUM_CENTERLINE = 100;//define the centerline level of Momentum for crossing
2. Alert pop-up for current timeframe can now be turned on or off with ALERT_POPUP_FOR_CURRENT_TIMEFRAME parameter.