All in One Trade
The All in One Trade indicator includes a set of useful features and my own original development - that is why it is called like that. This indicator was made by popular request of my clients and it is based on several trading systems which I apply to real accounts. Creating the All in One Trade indicator I set myself a task to embed numerous functions and features in one indicator. That is why as distinct from any other average indicator, All in One Trade represent almost a complete trading system.
I do not consider this indicator to be an end-all answer, and I do not believe that such answers exist. But I have to say that I successfully use a system based on this indicator on my accounts.
The indicator will be permanently improved and modified: I have plenty of ideas for that. Customer preferences will also be taken into account when adding new functionality.
More about the indicator. Currently the indicator is set to trading EURUSD on М5 and performs following tasks:
Daily plotting targeted Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. Lines are drawn from 00:00 to 2:00 of the terminal time. Charts of three currency pairs are used for calculation: EURUSD, USDCHF and GBPUSD. These pairs must be in the Market Watch window, but you don't have to open them. Due to usage of different currency pairs in analysis and necessity to have tick and volume data, this functionality is available only in real time. Important note: levels do not move or disappear after they have been displayed on the chart!
Potential entry points are shown by arrows. Red down arrow means sell, blue up arrow means buy. The product works on history and backtests. Important note: arrows appear only on a closed bar, they do not repaint, move or disappear!
Micro levels of potential delay in trend movement is displayed. This is a sort of support/resistance levels which can point towards trend damping and possible reverse, and their breakthrough indicates potentially strong movement in the future. Displayed by short lines. Blue levels below the price are support levels, red levels above the price are resistance levels. The product works on history and backtests. Important note: lines appear only on a closed bar, they do not repaint, move or disappear!
See What's New and Comments sections to be aware of new features of the indicator. I set a special initial price at the beginning of this project. The price will be increasing when new functions are added.
Of course all those, who will purchase the indicator at the beginning, will get further updates and improvements free of charge.
- ShowCommentPanel = true/false – enable/disable panel and comment display.
- ArrowDelta – distance from arrows to the price in pixels.
- Bars2Check – if your computer is not very powerful, you can limit a number of bars to perform calculation for.
- ArrowUpColor, ArrowDnColor – colors of arrows.
- SupLineColor, ResLineColor – colors of support/resistance lines.
- TakeProfitLine, StopLossLine – colors of targeted Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
- The price tends to reach a daily profit on the Today TP level.
- Enter in the middle of the channel made by Today TP and Today SL levels.
- There might be scalping in the direction of the main trend till the Today TP level in the course of the day.
- If the price is too close to the Today TP level at the moment of entry, such trade is better to be skipped, or the entry should be performed with additional confirmation.
- Arrows allow to perform scalping entries, including entries counter the main trend (with care).
- Support/resistance levels allow to determine pauses in the current trend and fix a part of your profit or the whole position in case of scalping.
Important note: You have my solemn guarantee that all material featured listing is truthful. All indicator screen shots featured in this listing are real, and were NOT manipulated in any manner.
Added calculation of the target levels for the pair GBP/USD.
To calculate the levels of the pair EUR/USD the following pairs are used:
EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY
To calculate the levels of the pair GBP/USD the following pairs are used:
GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP
* At your request, additional channel has been added (for the "Channel in the Channel" system);
* Added the display of the Stop Loss level to the information panel.
* By your requests added new feature: Big Spread Label (On/Off mode)
* Added new option: MA Bands - Detection of the trend direction and ending of the trend.
* At the request of some customers, added the new channel - Price Channel. The channel is activated by DrawPriceChannel command in the indicator settings.
* Added more variables for specifying the thickness and the appearance of the channels.
* Fixed Draw Arrow function for the tester. Now, the arrows function can be easily tested.
* Fixed calculation of the levels for some brokers.
* Added a new feature: Alerts (notification) about arrows on the chart.
DrawChannel - true (activate the channel) / false (deactivate the channel)
RegChanColour - color of the channel
RegChanSBar - counting bars
string_EURUSD = "EURUSD.I"
string_USDCHF = "USDCHF.I"
string_GBPUSD = "GBPUSD.I"
Standard EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD are used if these variables are left blank