All in One Trade
The main purpose of the All-in-One Trade Indicator (AOTI) is determining the daily targets for EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY and USDJPY. All other modules work on any instruments. The indicator includes many features: dual-channel trend direction, price channel, MA bands, Fibo calculation, etc. The indicator is designed to simplify the analysis of the market, and it is based on several trading strategies that I apply to real accounts. New pairs for calculating the daily targets are planned to be added.
Features of All-in-One Trade (AOTI)
- Plotting daily target levels for EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY and USDJPY. It uses the peculiarities of the price movement, correlation of pairs, analysis of the price movement speed, its volume and spread. The indicator calculates the levels on different timeframes and pairs, checks their status and strength, after that it shows the optimal levels for the current day.
All the following functionality is suitable for any instrument:
- Double channel for quick identification of the current trend. The slow channel shows a more significant trend. The fast one indicates the short-term tendency.
- The Price Channel shows the limits of price extremums.
- Fibonacci levels to determine the targets of the movement and price rollback values.
- MA Bands helps in determining the trend strength and the exit points.
- Support/resistance micro-levels signal the end of the trend and a possible reversal. A breakout indicates a possible continuation of the movement. Their priority is lower than the arrow signals.
- The arrows show the reversal points of the short-term trend. They have a higher priority than micro-levels. Their signals can be used as entry points for scalping.
Important: to determine the levels, the terminal must be connected to your broker. The following additional pairs must be present in the Market Watch window: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDCHF, EURJPY, USDJPY. You do not have to open their charts! Due to this peculiarity, the function for determining the daily targets is only available in real time!
Description of daily levels (targets)
- Forecasted Entry Level - forecasted entry level.
- Breakeven - the level, at which the stop loss can be moved to breakeven.
- Today TP - daily take profit level.
- Today SL - stop loss level.
- Additional levels (activated by the Add. Levels button in the control panel):
- First TP - the first (initial) take profit level.
- MaxTP - the maximum allowed take profit level (for a very volatile market).
- GMTShift Auto Detection - automatic detection of GMT Shift (does not work on weekends).
- GMTShift If 'GMTShift Auto Detection' = false - value of GMT Shift, if the automatic detection is disabled.
- Show Additional Levels - additional levels (First TP / Max TP).
- ArrowDelta - distance of the arrows from the price, in pips.
- Bars2Check - if your computer is not very powerful, you can limit the number of bars for calculation.
- LongRegChanSBar, ShortRegChanSBar - the number of bars for calculation.
Price Channel settings:
- PriceChannelPeriod - smoothing period.
Fibonacci level Settings:
- FiboBarsCount - the number of bars for calculation.
- Activate the automatic chart color setup - set the template automatically.
- Activate to scale levels - scale the screen so that all levels are visible on the screen (available via the Level Scale button in the control panel).
The Reset button on the chart for emergency recalculation of levels in the case of manual intervention in the operation of the indicator.
Additional information and description of the remaining variables are available in the blog.
Peculiarities of usage
- The price tends to the Today TP level.
- If the price is too close to the Today TP level, it is better to either skip the trade or to wait for additional confirmation.
- If the calculated loss level significantly exceeds the potential profit, consider skipping such a trade.
- Scalping is possible in the direction of the main trend till the Today TP level.
- When scalping, profit of a whole position or its part can be fixed at the micro-levels.
* Fixed a level detection potential error that could occur in some cases due to the memory leak.
* Fixes in the signal module;
* Improved performance for the GBP/USD pair;
* Improvement of the indicator control panel graphics when working with the assistant EA;
* Minor fixes in the code.
* Optimizing the indicator control panel;
* Additional optimization of the indicator to work with the EA-assistant;
* Other improvements in the indicator's code.
* Redesigned the algorithm for calculating the daily levels for the GBPUSD pair.
* Other improvements and fixes.
* Optimization of the signals module and the indicator's algorithms;
* Added the ability to change the type and font size of the control panel;
* Optimization of the appearance of the control panel.
* Minor fixes in the code
Added new level - Forecasted Entry level. Shows the potential entry level for the current day.
Automatic detection of GMT Shift:
GMTShift Auto Detection = true
Automatic detection does not work on the weekend, because the broker does not show its current time. During the weekends, the indicator takes the value set manually.
Using the built-in template:
Allows changing the visual display of the chart for optimal operation with the indicator
Activate the automatic chart color setup = true
Scaling of the price chart so that all levels are visible on the screen simultaneously (the "Levl. Scale" button on the control panel).
Works on the timeframes up to H1 (inclusive), as it is not required on the higher ones:
Activate to scale levels = true
Improved the reversal identification algorithm (displayed by arrows). Optimized the level identification algorithm. Adding information comments while the indicator is running.
Please, see the comments in the discussion of the product and in my blog on how to correctly apply the new features.
* Adding new pair EUR/GBP for the module of Day Levels calculation (AOTI-DL).
* Adding new targets levels for the module of Day Levels calculation (AOTI-DL) (with On / Off button).
* Correction in the module of automatic detection of pairs with a suffix - EURUSD. / EURUSDx/EURUSDfix, etc.
* Some minor changes for improvement of quality of work.
* Added new functionality
Added calculation of the target levels for the pair GBP/USD.
To calculate the levels of the pair EUR/USD the following pairs are used:
EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY
To calculate the levels of the pair GBP/USD the following pairs are used:
GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP
* At your request, additional channel has been added (for the "Channel in the Channel" system);
* Added the display of the Stop Loss level to the information panel.
* By your requests added new feature: Big Spread Label (On/Off mode)
* Added new option: MA Bands - Detection of the trend direction and ending of the trend.
* At the request of some customers, added the new channel - Price Channel. The channel is activated by DrawPriceChannel command in the indicator settings.
* Added more variables for specifying the thickness and the appearance of the channels.
* Fixed Draw Arrow function for the tester. Now, the arrows function can be easily tested.
* Fixed calculation of the levels for some brokers.
* Added a new feature: Alerts (notification) about arrows on the chart.
DrawChannel - true (activate the channel) / false (deactivate the channel)
RegChanColour - color of the channel
RegChanSBar - counting bars
string_EURUSD = "EURUSD.I"
string_USDCHF = "USDCHF.I"
string_GBPUSD = "GBPUSD.I"
Standard EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD are used if these variables are left blank