All in One Trade
The main purpose of the All-in-One Trade Indicator (AOTI) is determining the daily targets for EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, and GBPJPY. All other modules work on any instruments. The indicator includes many features: Double Channel trend direction, Price channel, MA Bands, Fibo levels, Climax Bar detection, etc. The indicator is designed to simplify the analysis of the market, and it is based on several trading strategies that I apply to real accounts.
All-in-One Trade Indicator (AOTI) Manual and Settings Description: Click to read
Features of All-in-One Trade (AOTI)
- Calculation and display Daily Target Levels for EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURAUD, AUDJPY, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, and GBPJPY. It uses the peculiarities of the price movement, correlation of pairs, analysis of the price movement speed, its volume and spread. The indicator calculates the levels on different timeframes and pairs, checks their status and strength, after that it shows the optimal levels for the current day.
All the following functionality is suitable for any instrument:
- Double Channel for quick identification of the current trend. The Slow Channel shows a more significant trend. The Fast one indicates the short-term tendency.
- The Price Channel shows the limits of price extremums.
- Fibo Levels to determine the targets of the movement and price retracement levels.
- MA Bands helps in determining the trend strength and the exit points.
- Climax Bars for determining the points of trend reversal or continuation of the movement.
- Support/Resistance micro-levels signal the end of the trend and a possible reversal. A breakout indicates a possible continuation of the movement. Their priority is lower than the arrow signals.
- The arrows show the reversal points of the short-term trend. They have a higher priority than micro-levels. Their signals can be used as entry points for scalping.
Important: to determine the Daily Levels, the terminal must be connected to your broker. The indicator requires real-time quotes, as well as some additional currency pairs to determine Daily Levels. Due to this peculiarity, the function for determining the Daily Levels is only available in real-time!
Description of daily levels (targets)
- Estimated Entry - estimated entry level.
- Today TP - daily take profit level.
- Today SL - stop loss level.
- Min TP - the minimum profit level (also Breakeven level).
- Max TP - the maximum potential profit level (for a very volatile market).
- GMT Offset Auto Detection - automatic detection of GMT Offset (does not work on weekends).
- Manual GMT Offset - manual GMT Shift, if the automatic detection is disabled.
>>> INDICATOR SECTION
Double Channels settings:
- Slow Channel Bar, Fast Channel Bar - the number of bars for calculation.
Price Channel settings:
- Price Channel Period - Price Channel smoothing period.
Fibo Level Settings:
- Fibo Levels Bars for Count - the number of bars for Fibo calculation.
>>> AOTI SETTINGS
- Distance Between the Price and Arrow - distance between the Price and Arrow, in pips.
- Select Info Panel Size - Extended and Minimal sizes.
- Select Color Theme - Light and Dark color themes.
Additional information and description of the remaining variables are available in the blog.
Peculiarities of usage
- The price tends to the Today TP level.
- If the price is too close to the Today TP level, it is better to either skip the trade or to wait for additional confirmation.
- If the calculated loss level significantly exceeds the potential profit, consider skipping such a trade.
- Scalping is possible in the direction of the main trend till the Today TP level.
- When scalping, profit of a whole position or its part can be fixed at the micro-levels or climax bars.
* Added the ability to display a Fast Trend Line for any timeframe;
* Many improvements and optimizations of the indicator code.
* Improvement of GMT Offset automatic calculation module;
* Improving the indicator integration module with AOTI-EA-Assistant;
* Other minor code fixes to improve the indicator's performance.
* Optimization of the Daily Levels calculation module;
* Optimization of built-in indicator algorithms.
* Optimized the calculation module for the EURUSD currency pair;
* The system of external settings of the indicator is significantly simplified because most of the settings are present in the indicator control panel;
* Other fixes to improve the indicator's performance.
* Were made improvements in the algorithm for calculating the Climax Bar and other internal algorithms of the indicator.
* Optimization of working with time and multi-timeframes segments to improve the accuracy of trading signals
* Fix in the WeekendTime definition module that could cause incorrect weekend definition (for some brokers and specific conditions)
* Optimization of additional built-in indicators;
* Improved method for calculating climax bars;
* Other fixes in the code to improve the indicator.
* Fixed a level detection potential error that could occur in some cases due to the memory leak.
* Fixes in the signal module;
* Improved performance for the GBP/USD pair;
* Improvement of the indicator control panel graphics when working with the assistant EA;
* Minor fixes in the code.
* Optimizing the indicator control panel;
* Additional optimization of the indicator to work with the EA-assistant;
* Other improvements in the indicator's code.
* Redesigned the algorithm for calculating the daily levels for the GBPUSD pair.
* Other improvements and fixes.
* Optimization of the signals module and the indicator's algorithms;
* Added the ability to change the type and font size of the control panel;
* Optimization of the appearance of the control panel.
* Minor fixes in the code
Added new level - Forecasted Entry level. Shows the potential entry level for the current day.
Automatic detection of GMT Shift:
GMTShift Auto Detection = true
Automatic detection does not work on the weekend, because the broker does not show its current time. During the weekends, the indicator takes the value set manually.
Using the built-in template:
Allows changing the visual display of the chart for optimal operation with the indicator
Activate the automatic chart color setup = true
Scaling of the price chart so that all levels are visible on the screen simultaneously (the "Levl. Scale" button on the control panel).
Works on the timeframes up to H1 (inclusive), as it is not required on the higher ones:
Activate to scale levels = true
Improved the reversal identification algorithm (displayed by arrows). Optimized the level identification algorithm. Adding information comments while the indicator is running.
Please, see the comments in the discussion of the product and in my blog on how to correctly apply the new features.
* Adding new pair EUR/GBP for the module of Day Levels calculation (AOTI-DL).
* Adding new targets levels for the module of Day Levels calculation (AOTI-DL) (with On / Off button).
* Correction in the module of automatic detection of pairs with a suffix - EURUSD. / EURUSDx/EURUSDfix, etc.
* Some minor changes for improvement of quality of work.
* Added new functionality
Added calculation of the target levels for the pair GBP/USD.
To calculate the levels of the pair EUR/USD the following pairs are used:
EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY
To calculate the levels of the pair GBP/USD the following pairs are used:
GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP
* At your request, additional channel has been added (for the "Channel in the Channel" system);
* Added the display of the Stop Loss level to the information panel.
* By your requests added new feature: Big Spread Label (On/Off mode)
* Added new option: MA Bands - Detection of the trend direction and ending of the trend.
* At the request of some customers, added the new channel - Price Channel. The channel is activated by DrawPriceChannel command in the indicator settings.
* Added more variables for specifying the thickness and the appearance of the channels.
* Fixed Draw Arrow function for the tester. Now, the arrows function can be easily tested.
* Fixed calculation of the levels for some brokers.
* Added a new feature: Alerts (notification) about arrows on the chart.
DrawChannel - true (activate the channel) / false (deactivate the channel)
RegChanColour - color of the channel
RegChanSBar - counting bars
string_EURUSD = "EURUSD.I"
string_USDCHF = "USDCHF.I"
string_GBPUSD = "GBPUSD.I"
Standard EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD are used if these variables are left blank