All in One Trade
The main purpose of the All-in-One Trade indicator is determining the daily targets, stop and breakeven levels for EURUSD and GBPUSD. All other modules work on any instruments. The indicator includes many features and original developments - that is why it is called like that. The indicator is designed to simplify the analysis of the market, and it is based on several trading strategies that I apply to real accounts. The indicator is constantly improved and modernized - new functionality is added.
Features of All-in-One Trade
- Plotting target levels for EURUSD and GBPUSD - Take Profit, Stop Loss and Breakeven. It uses the peculiarities of the price movement, correlation of pairs, analysis of the price movement speed, its volume and spread.
All the following functionality is suitable for any instrument:
- Double channel for quick identification of the current trend. The slow channel shows the direction of a more significant trend. The fast channel indicates the current short-term tendency.
- The Price Channel shows the limit of price extremums. It allows responding to the price exceeding the channel in a timely manner.
- Automatically plots the Fibonacci levels. Allows determining the targets of the current movement and rollback values after the movement.
- Moving Average Bands (MA Bands). It helps in determining the trend strength and the trade exit points.
- Support/resistance micro-levels can promptly point at the end of the trend and a possible reversal. Their breakout indicates a further potentially strong movement. Displayed by short lines. Blue levels below the price are support levels, red levels above the price are resistance levels.
- Additional entry points for scalping are shown by arrows.
- Interactive panel for activating the required modules directly from the chart, without the need to go into settings.
Important: to determine the levels, the terminal must be connected to your broker. The following additional pairs must be present in the Market Watch window:
USDCHF and EURJPY must be present for EURUSD
EURUSD and EURGBP - for GBPUSD.
You do not have to open their charts! Simply make sure that they are present in the Market Watch window. Due to this peculiarity, the function for determining the daily targets is only available in real time!
- ShowCommentPanel = true/false – enable/disable panel and comment display.
- ArrowDelta – distance from arrows to the price in pixels.
- Bars2Check – if your computer is not very powerful, you can limit a number of bars to perform calculation for.
- Channel settings:
- LongRegChanColour, ShortRegChanColour – colors of channels
- LongRegChanSBar, ShortRegChanSBar – the number of bars for calculation
- Price Channel settings:
- PriceChannelPeriod – smoothing period for plotting the channel
- Fibonacci level Settings:
- FiboBarsCount – the number of bars for calculation
- ArrowUpColor, ArrowDnColor – colors of arrows.
- SupLineColor, ResLineColor – colors of support/resistance lines.
- MABandsColor1, MABandsColor2 – colors of MA Bands
- TakeProfitLine, StopLossLine – colors of targeted Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
The "Reset" button on the chart is designed for forced recalculation of the levels. This may be useful, for example, if one of the levels was manually deleted by accident.
Peculiarities of usage
- The price tends to reach a daily profit on the Today TP level.
- If the price is too close to the Today TP level at the moment of entry, such trade is better to be skipped, or the entry should be performed with additional confirmation.
- If the calculated loss level significantly exceeds the potential profit, consider skipping such a trade.
- There might be scalping in the direction of the main trend till the Today TP level in the course of the day.
- Arrows allow performing scalping entries, including entries counter the main trend (with care).
- Support/resistance levels allow determining the end on the current trend and fixing a part or the whole position in case of scalping.
Important note: You have my solemn guarantee that all material featured listing is truthful. All screenshots of the indicator's operation featured in this description are real, and have not been edited in any manner.
* Added new functionality
Added calculation of the target levels for the pair GBP/USD.
To calculate the levels of the pair EUR/USD the following pairs are used:
EUR/USD, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY
To calculate the levels of the pair GBP/USD the following pairs are used:
GBP/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP
* At your request, additional channel has been added (for the "Channel in the Channel" system);
* Added the display of the Stop Loss level to the information panel.
* By your requests added new feature: Big Spread Label (On/Off mode)
* Added new option: MA Bands - Detection of the trend direction and ending of the trend.
* At the request of some customers, added the new channel - Price Channel. The channel is activated by DrawPriceChannel command in the indicator settings.
* Added more variables for specifying the thickness and the appearance of the channels.
* Fixed Draw Arrow function for the tester. Now, the arrows function can be easily tested.
* Fixed calculation of the levels for some brokers.
* Added a new feature: Alerts (notification) about arrows on the chart.
DrawChannel - true (activate the channel) / false (deactivate the channel)
RegChanColour - color of the channel
RegChanSBar - counting bars
string_EURUSD = "EURUSD.I"
string_USDCHF = "USDCHF.I"
string_GBPUSD = "GBPUSD.I"
Standard EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD are used if these variables are left blank