The Magic Arrow sorts out low-probability signals in a trading strategy. The indicator uses a sophisticated filtration algorithm based on the market sentiment and trend. The indicator displays arrows on a chart (see attached screenshots) indicating a likely price reversal.
Magic Arrow is not repainted. Once the candle is closed, a signal is confirmed and will never disappear from a chart.
You can setup alerts when new arrows are displayed on a chart.
The indicator is not designed for scalping. It is best to be used on higher timeframes: M30, H1, H4 and D1.
- Generates minimum false signals.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
- Simple and easy indicator configuration.
- Works on all timeframes.
- Works on any financial instrument.
- No repainting.
- Sending signals to email and mobile devices.
USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, CADCHF and AUDNZD.
Buy signal: the indicator arrow points upwards.
Sell signal: the indicator arrow points downwards.
- Period - indicator calculation period (main parameter).
- Alert - enable/disable alerts.
- Email - enable/disable emails.
- Push - enable/disable sending messages to mobile phones.
Evgeny Belyaev - professional programmer and successful trader.