Binance Futures Scalper
Binance Futures Scalper is a profitable trading robot that trades futures on the Binance crypto exchange. The robot works on MetaTrader 5 platform. The strategy is based on the principle of analyzing orders in the Market Depth and the current ratio of buyers and sellers in the market.
The robot was created based on the Binance API Library MT5 => https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/70384
How to use?
In order to be able to use this robot you must perform the following conditions:
1. You must have an opened account on the Binance crypto exchange.
2. Your account must have completed Intermediate Verification (to be able to use the API functionality of the Binance crypto exchange).
3. Enable Futures account by taking a quiz.
4. Fund your futures wallet (deposit or transfer from fiat wallet to futures).
5. Set position mode to "Hedge Mode".
6. Create API with enabled Futures access. Copy and save "API Key" and "Secret Key".
7. Open MT5 Options and allow webrequests for Binance API urls: api.binance.com, fapi.binance.com, dapi.binance.com.
8. Attach Binance Futures Scalper to a chart and set parameters (insert copied "API Key" and "Secret Key").
9. Enjoy your profits!
For more detailed instructions, see the following video => https://youtu.be/_0Ulc9Ldx84
===== _BINANCE_FUTURES_SETTINGS_ ===== - Binance Futures settings
Binance Api Key - key "Api Key"
Binance Secret Key - key "Secret Key"
Binance Futures Symbol - futures symbol
===== _ATR_SETTINGS_ ===== - ATR indicator settings
ATR period - period of ATR indicator
===== _MARKET_DEPTH_SETTINGS_ ===== - Market Depth settings
MarketDepth Orders Count ATRs - count of market depth orders in ATRs
MarketDepth Iceberg Order Delay (seconds) - iceberg order delay
MarketDepth Iceberg Multiplier - multiplier of iceberg
MarketDepth Iceberg Multipliers Count - count of iceberg multipliers
MarketDepth Iceberg Multipliers Interval (minutes) - interval of iceberg multipliers (in seconds)
===== _ORDERS_SETTINGS_ ===== - orders settings
Positions Type - type of positions
Orders Type - type of orders
Orders Volume USDT - volume of orders in USDT
Orders Stop-Loss ATRs - stop-loss in ATRs
Orders Take-Profit ATRs - take-profit in ATRs
===== _AVERAGING_SETTINGS_ ===== - averaging settings
Averaging On/Off - on/off of averaging
Averaging Volume Multiplier - multiplier of averaging volume
Averaging Interval Start ATRs - start interval of averaging in ATRs
Averaging Interval Multiplier - multiplier of averaging interval
Averaging Orders Max Count - maximum count of averaging orders
===== _STATISTICS_SETTINGS_ ===== - statistics settings
Statistics Last Days Count - count of the last days for statistics