Holy Trinity Peaker
This is an oscillator indicator.
Its Main Line calculation is based on the average sum of the open, high, low and close prices (each in its array). From this value, we must subtract the simple moving average of the weighted close (Father Period).
The Signal Line is based on the calculation of the differential sum of the (smoothed and linear weighted) moving averages of the main line.
By this, we see The Holy Trinity Peaker gives an earlier price directional movement. With this indicator,
- The Current Main Vertical Line RISES ABOVE both the Signal Line as well as the zero line, and the immediate past main lines (at least 3 bars) all fall below the zero line.
- The Current Main Vertical Line FALLS BELOW both the Signal Line as well as the zero line, and the immediate past main lines (at least 3 bars) are all above the zero line.
It is recommended to use this indicator together with the Holy Trinity Prices indicator as its calculations are also different. Using the same settings on these two indicators should account for a most balanced price judgment.
- Father Period -This is the number of bars upon which the calculation of the main line is based. Chosen value determines the behavior of the indicator's main line.
- Son Period- This number correspondingly determines how the signal line is formed. It is instrumental in generating a suitable signal line which tells of the current trend for market entry.
- Holy Spirit- This value combines with the father Period and gives it a stable output and also is useful (in combination) to the formation of the signal line.
Enjoy Your Trading!