Trailing Stop Universal MT5 Demo
Trailing Stop Universal MT5 Demo provides the maximally flexible and convenient operation of trailing stop. The product includes a general list of settings, which allow configuring trailing based on various indicators, including ATR, Parabolic SAR, Envelopes, Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku, Zig Zag, Moving Average, Fractals, Alligator. Each indicator is configured separately.
The tool also allows trailing positions based on reference prices of a selected candlestick: High, Low, Open, Close.
Classical trailing stop with a fixed distance is also possible. Trailing can start immediately or after a position makes the specified number of profit points. You can set the trailing step allowing to move the position to breakeven.
Due to the large number of parameters, the utility provides very flexible work with trailing while maximizing the profit on long trends, and protecting it from price reversal.
You can enable trailing using any indicator separately or several indicators at once, in this case trailing will be performed based on the indicator, which is closest to the market price.
The tool can move the stop loss on all instruments or on the selected one. The Magic parameter enables operation together with other Expert Advisors, allowing the utility to manage their stop levels.
Limitations of the demo version:
- No more than one open position on the account at the same time.
- The volume of an open position must not exceed the minimum possible.
Full version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20705
Demo-version for MetaTrader 4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33788
Full version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33126
Demo-version for MetaTrader 5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/33787
Main input parameters
- Magic - magic number: 0 - trailing of all trades, 1>= - trailing of trades with the specified Magic;
- Symbol- CurrentSymbol, AllSymbols.
- INDICATOR SETTINGS
- Use Indicator Trailing - use of trailing based in indicator;
- Indicator Timeframe;
- Indicator Period;
- Indicator Buy Line - trailing for buy deals;
- Indicator Sell Line - trailing for sell deals;
- Indicator Deviation;
- Indicator Type - indicator calculation method;
- Indicator Applied Price - price used for calculation;
- Indicator Shift;
- BAR PRICES SETTINGS - settings of trailing stop of a bar prices;
- Bar Timeframe;
- Bar Number;
- The control price of a bar to trail buy deals;
- The control price of a bar to trail sell deals;
- FIXED DISTANCE SETTINGS - settings of fixed distance trailing;
- Pips To Start Trailing - number of profit points to activate trailing;
- Trailing Distance - trailing distance;
- Trailing Step - trailing step.
- Added trading panel.