Dashboard Super Candle MT5 Demo
Dashboard Super Candle Demo is the demo version of Dashboard Super Candle, which have full functionalities of the paid version, except
- Only candle of M5, M30 and H4 will be used for signal generation (full version has candle of all timeframe).
To access the full version, please re-direct to this LINK.
Dashboard Super Candle is an intuitive and handy graphic tool to help you to:
- Have 28 pairs under control with one dashboard.
- Monitor candle direction; identify possible price movement and trend.
- Provide trading signals based on the candle direction selected by you.
- Automatically manage order once signal are generated.
- Have the ability to select which pair you want to trade among these 28 pairs by just one click.
- Monitor your positions easily with one glance to know status of all trading pairs.
Refer to screenshot 1 and 2
Make sure completing the following action items to make this dashboard working.
Important Action Items before Using Dashboard
- For the first time loading Dashboard, it may take 3-5 minutes to download historical data. For subsequent loading, it only takes a few seconds.
- Make sure you have all 28 symbols in Symbol window (if your broker offer 28 pairs).
- To make your dashboard looks clear and neat, it’s better to apply the black template. Please refer to screenshot 4.
- Use Reverse Mode:
- No: all candle green ->buy; all candle red ->sell
- Yes: all candle green ->sell; all candle red ->buy
- Use AutoTrade:
- Send Alert upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Send Notification upon Signal (Refer to entry rule)
- Single pair take-profit in pips
- Single pair stop-loss in pips
- Candle selection for signal providing
- Use M1/M5/M15/M30/H1/H4/D1/W1/MN Candle
- Magic Number
- Lot Size:
- Basket take-profit in $
- Basket stop-loss in $
- Max Spread: once spread exceeds max spread, no order will be sent.
- Trading Session: if time is out of session, no order will be sent
- Close all trades after session(s)
- Yes: all active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- No: no active (open) position(s) will be closed when session closed
- Note that: starting and ending time is your computer/local time, not server time
- Use Session1
- Session1 Start Time
- Session1 End Time
- Session1comment: comment of each order
- Use Session2
- Session2 Start Time
- Session2 End Time
- Use Session3
- Session3 Start Time
- Session3 End Time
- Non-stop session is active if Use Session 1, 2, and 3 are all selected as false.
- Time-Frame of new chart
- Suffix: suffix string of your symbol. i.e.: your symbol is ‘EURUSDx’ instead of ‘EURUSD’, input ‘x’ in suffix cell, leave prefix cell blank
- Prefix: prefix string of your symbol
- X_axis: dashboard x position
- Y_axis: dashboard y position
Please refer to screenshot 7 to 10.
- Pair Tick Button: Click once to active the corresponding pair for trading. Click once more to de-active.
- Pair Symbol Button:
- Click on button to open a corresponding new window chart
- All: select all 28 pairs
- None: clear all selected pairs
- EUR: select all EUR pairs, like EURUSD, EURJPY…
- Same rules applies to USD, GBP, JPY... buttons
If you have any customized request and/or suggestion, please feedback to me.