- Reviews (2)
- Comments (5)
- What's new
OandaX 5 Download Manager BETA
This product is a beta version. This means that the product may contain errors, may not always work correctly, may not always or timely receive data from the server. Be careful, especially when it is used for trading on real accounts!
From 12.12.2016, the data is provided with a delay for a day. To get actual data, please use OandaX Download Manager.
The OandaX product series is designed to display additional data on orders and positions provided by the Oanda FxLabs service.
The OandaX 5 Download Manager EA is included in the OandaX product series and is designed to download data for all OandaX indicators running in the terminal.
Note. The EA uses WebRequest to an external server. To enable downloading the data, it is necessary to allow WebRequest in the terminal settings and to specify the address http://oandax.trend-lab.ru/ in the list of allowed URLs.
Currently, the EA supports operation with the following data:
- The ratio of buyers and sellers (Position Ratio). This is the ratio of clients who have a buying and selling net position.
- OrderBook or Open Orders. It is a histogram that shows the distribution of limit and stop orders by price levels. The limit orders include the Buy Limit orders and Take Profit levels. The stop orders include the Sell Limit orders and Stop Loss.
- Position book or Open Positions. This histogram shows the distribution of prices, at which the active position of traders were opened at the time the histogram was formed.
The above information is available for 16 instruments: AUDJPY, AUDUSD, EURAUD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD, XAGUSD.
The history data is available for all instruments. The minimum step of history data is 20 minutes.
Previously downloaded data is available to the indicators without running the EA, therefore, if the history data is present, you can test the strategies using the OandaX indicator in the standard strategy tester.
If multiple instances of the EA are launched in the terminal, only one of them will download and display summary table, the others will only display the Order (Position) Book, if that is specified in the settings.
- History depth to download - time interval to download data for instruments that do not have downloaded history yet. If there is history, the data will be downloaded starting from the time of the latest available data;
- Debug Mode - additional messages are displayed in the terminal. This setting facilitates the search for bugs with your help;
- Show Status Table - display the summary status table. It displays the tasks processed by the EA, their type, instrument, status of the last download attempt and interval of the last downloaded history;
- Download history from exact date - if you need a very deep history, set to True and specify Exact Date, if the History depth to download setting is not sufficient. The 'Market Depth' can take a significant amount of space, so when downloading deep history it is necessary to understand that it is large (really large) amount of traffic, and this takes time;
- Exact Date - date to download data from.
- Draw Indicator Image - if True, draw the most recent histogram;
- Use Custom Instrument - True, if you have non-standard instrument names or if you need to display a histogram of another instrument on a chart;
- Custom Instrument Name - instrument name in the format of Oanda FxLabs. For EURUSD - EUR_USD, for Gold, XAUUSD - XAU_USD, for Silver, XAGUSD - XAG_USD;
- Server UTC Time Offset - time zone of your server relative to UTC;
- Show Histogram Cumulative - if True, draw cumulative histogram, i.e. the values of previous levels are added to each subsequent level;
- Show Histogram Difference - if True, display difference horizontal, i.e. displays not buy or sell levels for the horizontal level, but their difference. Also, it works for the cumulative mode;
- Show Orders (Positions if False) - if True, display histogram of orders, if False, display histogram of positions, i.e. level distribution of the prices the current positions were opened at.
Added display of the symbol name in the header.
Minor bug fixes.
API version has been updated.
Added automatic calculations for UTC time offset of broker server
Some minor bugs fixed