Bullish and Bearish Bars Indicators
Bullish and Bearish indicator displays the bullish and bearish bars with different color.
- Bullish bars are those who close higher than their opening price and bearish bar closes lower than their opening prices
- It provides the feature of identifying bullish bar with a special symbol of bull drawn at the top of bullish bar.
- It provides the feature of identifying bearish bar with a special symbol of bear drawn at the bottom of bearish bar.
- It identifies the doji bars with arrow symbols drawn at it and the size, color of the arrow can be reset.
- Doji bars are those who close nearly equal to their opening prices.
Bullish and Bearish Indicator provides the following features:
- Bullish Bar Color – Blue, Color of the bullish bar can be reset.
- Bearish Bar Color – Red, Color of the bearish bar can be reset.
- Forward Arrow Color – White, color of the arrow drawn at the doji bars can be reset.
- Arrow Size – 3, the size of the arrow drawn at doji bars can be reset.