CAP Adx Trader EA MT5
CAP ADX Trader EA trades using the Average Directional Index (ADX) Indicator. It offers many customizable Average Directional Index (ADX) trading scenarios and flexible position management settings, plus many useful features like customizable trading sessions, a martingale and inverse martingale mode. [ Installation Guide | Update Guide | Submit Your Problem | FAQ | All Products ]
- Easy to use and customizable Average Directional Index (ADX) setting.
- Enable Grid trading.
- Customizable break-even, SL, TP and trailing-stop
- Works for ECN/Non-ECN brokers
- Implements a martingale features
- Customizable indicator settings
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- Built-in money management
- Built-in news filter. EA automatic download news data from news website.
The EA implements the following entry strategies, that can be enabled or disabled at will:
- Trade when first determines direction by ADX main value
- Trade +DI/-DI over each other generate Buy or Sell signal
- Trade +DI/-DI crossovers each other generate Buy or Sell signal
Four different trading behaviors are available in the EA inputs:
- Both Side (Long and Short): The EA will buy at ADX generate Buy signal and sell at bearish signals both trade
- Any Single Side: Open any one trade which signal come first (Buy or Sell)
- Long Side Only: The EA will buy at bullish signals and disregard bearish signals
- Short Side Only: The EA will sell at bearish signals and disregard bullish signals
Additionally, it implements four different money management modes:
- Trade manual lotsize: The EA will trade a fixed lotsize on each trade
- Auto-calculation of lotsizes: The EA will increase or decrease depend on account balance increase or decrease
- Martingale: The EA will double the lotsize after a losing trade
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
All parameters are calculated as points, not pips.
If you want personal custom development of this product. For Details to with us.
I am happy to provide free products but given my limited time, they come without support of any kind. My apologies.
Mohammad Ali, technical analyst and speculator, software engineer and founder of Capilta Business Solutions.