VR Sync Charts
VR Sync Charts is a program designed as an indicator for the MetaTrader trading terminal. The program solves the problem of synchronization of chart windows by drawing a trend line in one chart window. the program copies and synchronizes the line with another chart in the MetaTrader terminal. Syncing will occur regardless of which period is set in the other chart. In the picture below, you can see how the trader manages the trend line, and the program synchronizes the line in another chart.
The indicator will be a good addition to the analytical complex VR Watch lis and linker
- Syncs any graphic objects
- Synchronizes charts with different timeframes
- Suitable for both novice and professional traders
- There are only a handful of settings that help you to set up selective syncing
- It works on any financial instruments (Forex, CFD, Crypto, Metalls, Futures)
- Two versions have been implemented: for MetaTrader 4 and for MetaTrader 5
- Easy to install and configure, the program is accompanied by text and video instructions
The indicator scans the charts for new drawings and drawings of the trader, depending on the settings, the indicator synchronizes the graphic objects.
Install the indicator in all chart windows, so you can change and sync objects from any chart.
- Exclude Prefix objects (nam;ind;nex...)
- Color selected window
- Synchronize color
- Synchronize style
- Synchronize widths
- Synchronize delete objects
Added setting for object fill synchronization
Added highlighting of the active window.
Added option to enable / disable the synchronization object removal
Added settings allow you to move the sync button in the chart window
In some cases, syncing did not occur when opening a new chart.
The error was fixed.
Accidental removal of the objects
Synchronization with different currency pairs
Synchronization objects with levels of type fib
When adding a new window you have to click a few times on the green button in each window where the indicator is set to back up and synchronize the newly added window.
Added the ability to synchronize the objects in the indicator subwindow
Added and structured settings
Optimized indicator operation in conjunction with other programs.