The indicator displays a tick chart on the active chart.
The tick chart can be displayed over bars and candlesticks.
The indicator settings:
- Show ticks - shows Ask, or show Bid, or show both Ask and Bid lines together.
- Ask ticks color - the color of the Ask line.
- Bid ticks color - the color of the Bid line.
- Widtch ticks Ask - the width of the Ask line.
- Widtch ticks Bid - the width of the Bid line.
- Show line Ask - Show the horizontal line of the Ask price.
- Show line Bid - Show the horizontal line of the Bid price.
- Position - Shift of the tick chart in points along the price scale.
- Indicator Shift - Shift of the tick chart in periods along the time scale.
How to test in the Strategy Tester:
In the strategy tester a fixed spread value selected during indicator start is used. It means that the distance between the Ask and Bid ticks will be the same.
Prior to testing the indicator in the strategy tester, it is recommended to read the article "Testing of Expert Advisors in the MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal. An Outward Glance"