VR Ticks MT5
With the help of a tick chart, a trader can not only enter a trade accurately but also exit at the right time with a small profit. Trading on tick charts is attractive for traders that prefer a large number of transactions over a short period of time. Despite the fact that the transactions are not large, the probability of getting a small and stable profit is much higher than when trading on standard large periods of charts.
- Great efficiency when trading scalper strategies.
- Stable and optimized indicator code that does not consume a lot of computer resources.
- The tick chart can be displayed in the same window with the main chart.
- You can configure the chart window only to monitor the tick chart.
- The indicator is designed and identical for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
- It can show data for any financial instrument (Forex, Metalls, CFD, Futures, Crypto).
The indicator monitors every movement of the price, and all, absolutely all, price movements are displayed on the chart. If there are no changes in the Ask or Bid price, the indicator builds a horizontal chart.
- The indicator is best suited for detecting a change in trend. Use the indicator to find the best market entry and exit points.
- Set up the indicator as it is convenient for you, you can display the tick chart separately in the window or overlay the ticks on top of the current chart, so you will see two charts at once at the same time.
- Count periods
- Show Ask tick
- Show Ask Label Shift
- Color Ask tick Up
- Color Ask tick Down
- Width Ask tick
- Style Ask tick
- Show Bid tick
- Show Bid Label Shift
- Color Bid tick Up
- Color Bid tick Down
- Width Bid tick
- Style Bid tick
- Show Last tick
- Show Last Label Shift
- Color Last tick Up
- Color Last tick Down
- Width Last tick
- Style Last tick