VR Smart Grid MT5
VR Smart Grid is a multifunctional Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals, which allows trading with order networks. The algorithm of the adviser allows you to trade with the trend and against the trend. Trading according to the trend is constructed in such a way that each new order is opened only if the previous order has Stop Loss in the profit zone. Trade against the trend is conducted in order to close losing positions with a profit. The Expert Advisor has a large number of settings that allow you to conduct a conservative, aggressive or scalping trading of financial instruments.
Advantages of VR Smart Grid Advisor
- Easy to set up
- Suitable for beginners and professionals
- Can work with any financial instruments. (Forex, Crypto, CFD, Futures, Metals)
- Can be optimized in the strategy tester
- It can trade on any time periods.
- It has several trading modes.
- It has several averaging modes, including smart averaging.
- It has several types of trailing stop
- Two versions of Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 have been developed.
The algorithm of the advisor depends on the selected settings. The standard algorithm of the advisor - the adviser is waiting for a signal from the CCI indicator. If the indicator is in the oversold zone, the adviser opens a buy position, if the indicator is in the overbought zone, the adviser opens a sell position. If the price rises, the adviser will be added to the position according to the trend with the lot specified in the settings, provided that the last order has a stop loss in the profitable zone, and against the trend, the adviser opens orders according to the type of lot calculation selected in the settings, in order to close the network of orders profit. The network of orders against the trend is closed by one of the averaging options. All orders, the lowest and the highest orders, the last two orders can participate in averaging, and “Smart Averaging” can be used, which selects the most optimal variant from other averages.
It is important to note how orders are closed. The advisor algorithm allows you to close a network of orders with the minimum profit specified in the program settings. Also, the most risky orders can be closed with previously accumulated profits. When trailing a stop with orders against a trend, the situation can often occur when a trailing works on large orders with a large lot, having worn a large order several times, the adviser accumulates profit and, if this profit is greater than the profit specified in the settings, the adviser closes the far-off distant order.
- Conduct testing in conditions as close to real. Use demo accounts for tests.
- Test at least 2-4 business weeks
- For quality and reliable testing, use VPS servers whenever possible.
- The program settings allow you to run several copies of the adviser in one terminal, use this feature
- Do not allow yourself big risks
- Any. set files check on tests (. set files do not take into account the spread, chart period, broker quotes, commissions, etc.)
- Testing the adviser in the strategy tester will not give you guarantees and reliable good results.
- Do not leave the advisor on 24/7, always monitor the work of the adviser and, if necessary, adjust the setting
All modifications and updates are made at the discretion of the author.
- VR Smart Grid MT5 - https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/38626/
- VR Smart Grid Lite MT5 - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/25528/ open source
- VR Smart Grid MT4 - https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/28140
- VR Smart Grid Lite MT4 - https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/20223/ open source
Test the new version on a demo account.