Vr Stealth pro
This Expert Advisor/trading panel hides trade levels and is designed to facilitate trading activity.
The Expert Advisor's interface is intuitive and easy to use. The EA hides Take Profit, Stop Loss, Breakeven, and Trailing Stop levels by virtualizing them in the terminal. Instead of real levels, the EA works with lines as graphical objects. All trades are performed in the terminal. Orders can be opened/closed/modified in one click. The EA minimizes the time you spend working with trading positions. Unlike many other programs, VR Stealth Pro features the trading panel and the order management panel, while each order has the panel of its own. The program may work on all account types (demo, real, strategy tester).
In fact, VR Stealth Pro is a light version of VR Trade Panel.
- Trading on real accounts
- Trading on demo accounts
- Backtesting manual trading strategies in the strategy tester
- Placing virtual take profit and stop loss
- Placing virtual breakeven
- Placing virtual trailing stop
- Setting the lifetime of both pending and market orders
- Managing orders directly from the chart
- Opening/closing/modifying orders in one click
You can download the product HELP here (in chm format).
Trade Panel Settings
- Start Lots - initial trading lot. The value can be changed from the trading panels
- Step Lots - lot increase step when clicking on a chart in the trading panel
- Order Distance - distance between pending orders and the current price
- Magic Number – unique EA's ID. Change it when launching a program on different charts of the same symbol to avoid application conflict
- Considering orders: if -1, all orders, 0 - only manual ones, >0 - only EA's own orders or orders of another EA
- Slip - slippage. (Deviation from the current price)
- Order Arrow - display terminal labels when opening, closing and modifying orders
- Sound - enable/disable audio signals
Orders Control Settings
- Stop Loss - default initial stop loss (can be changed by dragging the line with a mouse)
- Take Profit - default initial take profit (can be changed by dragging the line with a mouse)
- Breakeven - distance for placing a breakeven
- Breakeven Step - minimum profit when placing a breakeven
- Trailing Stop - trailing the stop loss while moving in profitable direction
- Button Size - order management button size
- Button Stop Loss - enable/disable a stop loss button
- Button Take Profit - enable/disable a take profit button
- Button Breakeven - enable/disable a breakeven button
- Button Trailing Stop - enable/disable a trailing stop button
- Button Time Close - enable/disable a button for closing/removing an order due to its lifetime expiration
- Button Info - enable/disable a button for obtaining a complete information about an order
- Edit Field Lots Close - enable/disable a lot edit field for an order partial close
- Vertical Line Level - enable/disable take profit and vertical stop loss lines
- Default Stop Loss - enable/disable a stop loss when opening an order
- Default Take Profit - enable/disable a take profit when opening an order
- Default Breakeven - enable/disable a breakeven when opening an order
- Default Trailing Stop - enable/disable a trailing stop when opening an order
- Default Time Close - enable/disable the ability to set an order expiration time when opening an order
- Default Info - enable/disable an open order info window
- Days - Number of days to display sessions
- Width Border - border width
- Asia Start - beginning of the Asian session
- Asia End - end of the Asian session
- Asia Color - Asian session block color
- Europe Start - start of the European session
- Europe End - end of the European session
- Europe Color - European session block color
- USA Start - beginning of the American session
- USA End - end of the American session
- USA Color - American session block color
- Grid vertical step - vertical line step
- Grid vertical activ - vertical control line color
- Grid vertical deactiv - vertical line color
- Grid vertical style - vertical line style
- Grid vertical widtch - vertical line width
- Grid horizontal step - horizontal line step
- Grid horizontal activ - horizontal control line color
- Grid horizontal deactiv - horizontal line color
- Grid horizontal style - horizontal line style
- Grid horizontal widtch - horizontal line width
- Line Distance - distance for alert lines
- Line Time Color - vertical signal line color in time
- Line Upper Color - horizontal signal line color after breaking through the upper level
- Line Lower Color - horizontal signal line color after breaking through the lower level
Virtual Order Settings
Virtual Order Distance - default distance for virtual pending orders
Please test the product on a demo account before you apply it to a real money account.
The program works in your MetaTrader 4 terminal, orders to close, modify, remove and open orders are sent from your terminal. A broker's server has only an open price or a price of pending order placement.
If your MetaTrader 4 terminal is closed or does not have Internet connection, your orders are not managed and close/modification requests are not executed.
Consider this information while working.
Now if the time stamp is selected, it can be placed anywhere on the chart. If the stamp is deselected, the stamp is fixed at a distance of 4 bars from the current bar and by the Ask price.
Added ability to place and move real levels.
(Previously, the error occurred in the trading sessions indicator and caused the program stop)
If trading sessions are displayed incorrectly, download symbol's minute history.
EA status label:
EA's own label with the program name and icon has been added to the top left corner, when the mouse hovers the smiley face, a tooltip about the program settings will appear. When the smiley face is clicked, the EA settings will be opened. (What needs to be done for the EA to operate correctly, the tooltip has two locales - RU and EN).
The information tool 'Time', which displays the broker server time, the trader local time, time till the end of the bar (The color of time till the end of the bar can be changed in the program's 'Color End Bar Time = clrRed' parameter).
Price labels appear when a line is selected, the price is now visible when the stop loss and take profit levels are dragged. The price appears if the line is active and selected.
- Added the info window on the permission to trade using EAs
- Revised all sounds
2. Added the ability to set order with predefined stop levels and other parameters
3. Added the ability to select the necessary control buttons in the settings
4. Removed the АТР indicator due to its high load on the program
5. Removed the Del All button
6. Orders can now be partially closed only when trading manually, i.e. only when clicking X.
Orders are closed in full when a take profit or stop loss is activated. Previously, it was possible to close a position partially which occasionally caused issues
7. Fixed the sound alert when switching timeframes
8. Increased priority for the program objects when clicking on them
Added some other improvements and fixes...
Order management button are highlighted according to the order type.
Light blue for buy orders, light red for sell orders.
1. deletion of objects.
2. sound when switching the period.
StepLineAlert=300; // Distance for default lines
StepSignalAlerSek=3; // Periodicity of signals in seconds
"Close order Stop Loss" bug
"Wrong ticket number" bug
1 - Display of a label when calling the ATR indicator
2 - Closing orders when you press Х key. Previously when you pressed X key an order closed partially if a lot was changed in partial closing. Now if you press X key the order completely closes or is removed.
Now, there are five versions of trading panels, including the standard one.
Improved order opening verification. Now, in case of an error, the order open button returns to its initial state, while the error message is displayed.
Lot selection is now can be performed in a more smooth manner
Added the text that appears when creating Expert Advisors based on VR-Stealth-Pro
Improved display orders
Added Tool Time
Added ability to import functions in other advisors
Added the ability to change the size of text and buttons
Lots of other improvements and optimizations
An option for closing part of position by take profit.
Stop loss and take profit operation
Trailing stop and breakeven operation.
- Disabled draw possibility.
Changes have been made due to customer requests.
- Fixed buttons in accordance with build 735 (now text is displayed correctly).
- The new version check function now works correctly.
- The EA now sets the chart to the background mode at start (unticks the "Chart on top" option in the terminal settings).
- Added an option for choosing: graphical labels or lines on the levels of virtual stop loss and take profit. One of the options can be chosen in the Typ_TP_SL_Obj parameter: choose Arrow or Lines
- The button (In) is added for every order. Шке shows information about the order, profit, loss, ratio, etc.
The new additions are based on users' comments
When modifying/closing orders no icon is displayed now.
The chart remains clean.
The width of the control panel has been reduced, it's now even more compact.
New version check function.
A new button in the upper right corner [ ! ],
the function automatically, every 10 days, checks for new versions on the https://www.mql5.com/ site, this address must be added to the list of allowed URLs in the terminal settings. If a new version is available, the button will be red. When you click it, your current EA version and the version on the site will be displayed.
Sound on a new tick is now working correctly.
Panel to draw. Panel is activated with the Draw button, there are 2 more buttons for color selection and the complete removal of what is drawn.
- Added ability to disable comments in the lower left corner (LogChart = false)