VR Close Orders
Script for closing and deleting orders in the MetaTrader 4 terminal.
It is designed to facilitate the routine work of the trader, as well as to close all orders in the terminal with as much speed as possible.
The script allows the trade to close orders by type, profit, magic number.
- Symbols - filter by instrument:
- All - all trade instruments;
- Current - the instrument the script is started on.
- Close Type - filter by order type:
- BUY - only buy orders;
- SELL - only sell orders;
- BUY_LIMIT - pending buy limit orders;
- SELL_LIMIT - pending sell limit orders;
- BUY_STOP - pending buy stop orders;
- SELL_STOP - pending sell stop orders;
- All - all market and pending orders;
- ALL_MARKET - market orders only;
- ALL_STOP - stop orders only;
- ALL_LIMIT - limit orders only.
- Close Profit or loss - filter by order profit:
- Off - ignore the profit;
- Profit > Value - profit greater than specified in the Value parameter;
- Profit < Value - profit less than specified in the Value parameter;
- Profit = Value - profit equal to specified in the Value parameter;
- Value - value for the settings above;
- Magic Number - filter by the unique number of orders:
- -1 - all orders (orders of experts + manually opened orders);
- 0 - only manually opened orders;
- >0 - number of the orders opened by another expert.
- Slippage - slippage.
Once the script operation is complete, the script generates a report in the Journal of the terminal.
Earlier, when setting the value for closing by profit (Profit = Value) equal to the 'Value' the 'Off' value was selected.