VR Watch list and Linker
VR Watch list and Linker is an expert advisor for synchronous changes of financial instruments in open windows of the MetaTrader terminal. Choosing a trading instrument in the market overview, you will immediately get charts in the open terminal windows. Each window can be configured individually by you.
SCREENER ADVISOR DOES NOT WORK IN STRATEGY TESTER!!!
How to get a trial version with a test period, instructions, training, read the blog https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/723833.
With the VR Watch list and Linker program you can
- Quickly check a large number of financial instruments and find those instruments that have high-quality trading signals.
- Filter and scan financial instruments by their values, by the value of a point, by the name of the instrument, by the daily change, or by the calculations of your indicator.
- Conduct screening and research of financial instruments.
- Create your own lists of financial instruments, lists of technical figures, important news, lists of stocks, lists of currencies and CFDs, as well as any other lists.
- Trade selected financial instrument directly from the program.
- Automatically save your own analysis for each financial instrument and for each open chart window.
- Ease the monotonous work of searching for financial instruments that fit your trading strategy
- VR Watch list and Linker is well suited for both novice and experienced traders. The program has everything you need for a qualitative analysis of financial instruments.
What else is good about VR Watch list and Linker?
- Suitable for both beginners and professional traders - the program has 14 video lessons, in Russian and English, explaining in detail the operation of each block.
- Works with all financial instruments (Forex, CFD, Crypto, Metalls, Futures)
- Easy to install and configure, the program is accompanied by text and video instructions
- Free updates to new versions
- Free technical support
- Displays all the necessary information about the financial instrument
- Two versions with minor differences for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 are implemented
- It has its own trading panel
- It is able to sort the instruments
- It can work with chart templates
- It can save sets of trading instruments
- It can load the history of financial instruments
- It can filter financial instruments according to various criteria
- The ability to embed custom code to get the values of custom indicators is implemented
- It is possible to run more than one copy of the program and link them in different ways
- It has built-in color schemes and the ability to customize the program to your taste
- Keyboard shortcuts are now available
Using a variety of financial instruments, a trader can create and remember instruments with various current situations. For example, you can create a list of tools where a level breakdown is being prepared or a technical analysis figure is being formed. In the future, such lists can be easily created and monitored using VR Watch list and Linker and trade the received signals. The difficulty of searching for active tools is that each tool requires detailed analysis using indicators for different time periods. This is a huge monotonous work of any successful trader. The VR Watch list and Linker expert Advisor is designed to help traders find active instruments as much as possible.
The first launch of the program on a new trading account may take a long time!