VR Atr Pro MT5
VR Atr pro is an indicator of the average statistical price movement. The indicator actually shows the price strength, calculates by how many points the price moved in all directions in the past and predicts current-period price levels based on this statistical data.
The indicator principle is a bit like the battery on your phone. You know that the battery life on your phone is about 2 days. So, after charging the phone, you expect it to work for about 2 days. The same happens with the price: when a new period opens, the price batteru is charged to move for a certain number of points. The battery on your phone gets low after two days. Similarly, the price becomes weaker after a certain number of points.
The program shows two levels on the chart:
- The upper level is the predicted level for the upward price movement
- The lower level is the predicted level for the downward price movement
The advantages are:
- Easy to install
- Easy-to-read values
- Suitable for beginners and experienced traders
- Works on any periods
- Works with any financial instruments (Forex, CFD, BitCoin, Metals, CryptoCurrency)
- Has no distracting elements: the indicator does what he is intended for - it shows potential price movement levels
- Send push notifications, email messages and Alerts
For accurate results it is recommended to use the calculation period of 1 day.
The more periods are used for calculating the average potential price movement, the greater the probability that the price will reach the specified level, while the levels are close to the opening price of the period. As a result, the profit obtained can be minimal while keeping the risk low.
The less periods are used for calculating the average potential price movement, the larger will be the distance till the potential price movement levels, so levels will be far from the opening price of the current period. Such levels may provide higher profit, but risks will also be high.
For most accurate market entries, the indicator is recommended to be used together with your trading strategy.
It is recommended to choose the average number of periods and individually choose values as per the selected trading period and financial symbol.
Note that putting Take Profit and Stop Loss further than these levels might be appropriate.
If there is an uptrend on the chart, it is recommended that the stop loss be set below the lower level by 5-10% for buy orders, and the take profit below the upper level by 5-10%.
So, these levels may help to significantly reduce false triggering of stop loss and to increase the probability of hitting take profit.
- Type figure - type of objects shown on the chart:
- Rectangle + Arrow price - transparent rectangles and price labels in the current period
- Line + Arrow price - segments of horizontal lines and price labels in the current period
- Arrow price - only price labels in the current period
- Time frame - calculation period
- Period calculation - number of period used for calculations
- Show periods - number of period to be drawn in the chart
- Magic prefix - identifier
History data display settings:
- Figure style - line style for objects
- Figure border - line width for objects
- Up color - the color of objects forecasting growth
- Dw color - the color of objects forecasting fall
Current data display settings:
- Last figure style - line style for the current object
- Last figure border - line width for the current object
- Last up color - the color of objects forecasting growth
- Last dw color - the color of objects forecasting fall
- Alert - show a window with the alert sound and a text
- Push - send a push notification to a smartphone (your terminal must be properly configured to be able to receive pushes)
- Mail - send an e-mail (your terminal must be properly configured to be able to receive emails)
Fixed an issue with the indicator operation in the strategy tester.