Extremum Trend is a powerful multi-timeframe trend indicator based on the analysis of price extrema. It is easy to configure, easy to use and will be useful in trading for both beginners and professional traders.
- Does not repaint
- Minimum lagging from the price
- Multi-timeframe panel
- Notifications in the terminal, by email or Push-notifications to the mobile phone
There are two ways to use Extremum Trend.
As a filter. Using graphical display and multi-timeframe panel, you can quickly and accurately filter signals for any trading system. The panel can be disabled.
As an independent trading system. Buy when the price is below the trend line in a bullish trend (rising) and sell when the price is above the trend line with a bearish trend (falling). It is advisable to move the position to breakeven at the first opportunity. To exit the trade, you can use a trailing stop or a trend change.
- Period — trend line period.
- MTF Panel — show/hide the panel.
- Panel size — set the panel size.
- Panel update time — the frequency of panel refreshing.
- Font scale (only for Windows) — do not change. You should change this only if letters overlap or non-standard scaling of fonts is set in Windows.
- Alerts — enable/disable alerts.
- Alerts on PC — enable/disable alerts in the terminal.
- Mobile Push-notifications — enable/disable push notifications to a mobile phone.
- E-mail notifications — enable/disable email notifications.
Ask questions and suggest new ideas, I'll consider every feedback.
- Private messages: here.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org