Atlantis2015 is an innovative indicator combining ready (filtered) signals for deals opening and their analytical efficiency block which shows the best ratio of Take Profit and Stop Loss (available only in Light and Pro versions).
The know-how of signals generation of the Atlantis2015 indicator is based on determination of patterns along with adaptive volatility of the price movement.
The current version of the Atlantis2015 indicator supports following instruments: EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, XAUUSD. Recommended timeframe is М15. The indicator also generates other additional signals on other timeframes. Signals are generated significantly more often on lower timeframes (M5, M1).
Generally, all indicators have nice looking signals in pictures, but when it comes to actual trading, it appears that their real efficiency cannot overlap their own losses. We tried to develop an indicator which could demonstrate its real potential not leading users up the garden.
- Signal Module: The indicator generates the most probably successful signals to open deals, which do not require additional mandatory information. Due to better quality, these signals are pretty rare as compared to ordinary indicators, which signal about everything and anything.
- Analytical Module (available only in Light/Pro versions):
- Ability to perform an analytical efficiency analysis of generated signals for the stated years and ability to receive data concerning the best ratio of Take Profit and Stop Loss for the stated period of time.
- Ability to perform an analytical analysis of the virtual trading results by the indicator signals using Take Profit and Stop Loss sizes which are set manually by a user.
- Visualization module (available only in Light/Pro versions): Ability of visualization of an every deal result on a chart of the virtual trading terminal using the indicator signals for the stated years.
Main Indicator Settings (Simple Version)
- Alerts =true/false – enable/disable alerts.
- To provide the possibility of automatic analysis and visualization of virtual deals, your terminal should have the history of quotes for the years specified in Historyperiod parameter.
- The indicator's signals are displayed as arrows on the whole period of the history available in the terminal. Minimum volume of the current history displayed on the current terminal chart is enough for displaying signals.
- Simple and Light versions of the Atlantis2015 indicator displays the indicator signals online on the tenth bar (the indicator displays online signals for USDCHF on the first bar now. This update provides a more convenient combined use of the indicator and the free assistant robot Virtual Collider Manual USDCHF). Later, Pro version of the indicator, which displays signals on the first bar, will be released.
For your information:
The total number of signals for the last three years on M15 timeframe for three available groups of signals:
EURUSD (192), USDJPY (352), USDCHF (330), GBPUSD (121), AUDUSD (157), USDCAD (196), NZDUSD (115), XAUUSD (105)
IPA Investments LTD specializes
in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own
requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.