Random Forest Indicator MT4
- Threshold BUY - Threshold for calculating a Buy signal in %.
- Threshold SELL - Threshold for calculating a Sell signal in %.
- Statistics - Mode for displaying statistics on predicted signals, from the following:
- Don't Show - Do not show any statistics,
- Current Day - Show statistics for the current day,
- Current Month - Show statistics for the current month,
- Current Year - Show statistics for the current year,
- All History - Show statistics for all available chart data.
Tip on the Indicator Use
Before using indicator signals in trading, try to adjust them as much as maximize average-statistical size in points, by selecting optimal BUY and SELL Threshold values, and these values are desirable to receive for the nearest trading period.
The period is selected in the Statistics setting and can be smaller or greater in accordance with the timeframe, but keep in mind that selecting the period with a very large number of bars on the chart can lead to delays and hangs of the terminal.
In addition, to predicting the potential profitability, made by signals of the indicator , don't forget the losses on the spread and / or commission of the broker, as well as the fact that the displayed in the statistics of the indicator values in pips, are calculated approximately - at average prices of bars. Also note that the point values displayed in the indicator statistics are calculated approximately, using the average bar prices.