SFX Risk Reward Indicator
Free Version to test on live market before buying. Free Version works only for EURUSD orders.
Note: "Arial Bold" font should be installed in your operating system, specially on windows 10 server.
- Shows Risk, Reward & Trailed position monetary value along with risk-reward ratio for all active open orders & total position.
- Here locked profit represents trailed positions.
- Shows total number of order, current profit loss amount in group wise with symbol.
- Shows individual trade details on current chart.
- Indicator counts order commission & swap charges into the calculation to show the actual monetary value of a trade.
- If any order doesn't have any stop loss, then it shows the active risk value.
Indicator Input Parameters
- X axis position
- Y axis position
- Text color
- Box color
- Box border color
- Line separator color
- Box width (default 360)
- Font size (default 9)
- Chart Corner (Left lower chart corner/ Left upper chart corner / Right lower chart corner / Right upper chart corner)
- Gap between lines (default 16)
- Enter Account Currency Symbol (Default $)
- Select Alert (None, Account Balance, Total Risk, Total Locked Profit)
- Amount of Currency
- Select Comparison Type (Greater Than, Less Than, Equal Type)
- Email Alert = True / False
- Push Message Alert = True / False
- Alert Gap or Frequency = 4 Hours (Customizable to any time frame)
- new layout with new details, measurements.
- now shows invididual trades status on chart.
- round up trade details symbol wise.
- minor bug fix
- the indicator is now resizable with various screens size.
- Now plots active trade stop loss, take profit, open level on the chart.
- Drawdown recovery percentage added.
- Button added to show or hide trade levels, show or hide indicator panel.
Minor bug fixed.
Total Risk % added
3 types of alert added for Account Balance, Total Risk & Total Trailed or locked profit.
Calculation improved with swap & trade commission. Shows actual Risk-Reward Ratio after all cost.
Risk Reward Ratio added for both individual trades & total positions.
X,Y position option added for customizing indicator position according to user needs.