SFX Risk Reward Indicator
- Shows Risk, Reward & Trailed position monetary value for all active open orders.
- Here locked profit represents trailed positions.
- For ECN broker indicator counts order commission into the calculation to show the actual monetary value for a trade.
- If any order doesn't have any stop loss, then it shows the account free margin in the risk field.
- 1S means 1st Sell Order, 2B means 2nd Buy Order.
- S = Sell Order, B = Buy Order
Indicator Input Parameters
- Text Color
- Font Size
- Font Style or Name
- Chart Corner ( Left lower chart corner/ Left upper chart corner / Right lower chart corner / Right upper chart corner)
- Gap between lines (for multiple orders)
- Enter Account Currency Symbol (Default $)
Version 1.1 - 2017.05.30
- Minor tooltip bug fixed.