The Day Candle indicator draws candlesticks of higher timeframes on the current bar.
- In the indicator settings, you can choose any timeframe for the displayed candlesticks, as well as any color for the bullish and bearish candles.
- Objects create by the indicator are not visible in the chart objects window, and they cannot be selected by a double click. So the indicator will not interfere with other objects on the chart.
- Unlike other similar indicators, Day Candles displays shadows of candles (high and low), and not just the body.
- The indicator has an on/off button.
- Lightweight CPU consumer.
- Timeframe - the timeframe of the candles to be displayed on the current chart.
- Up Bar Color - the color of the bullish candle.
- Down Bar Color - the color of the bearish candle.
- Neutral Bar Color - the color of the neutral candle.