YnP Clearing Helper MT5
The indicator calculates the actual status of your position on FORTS futures market. Since your position is re-calculated after each clearing on FORTS and other futures markets, you can see the status of your position on the chart and in the "Profit" section only starting from the last re-opening (clearing). The indicator solves this issue by displaying the level of the very first deal opening, the actual profit, swaps, and commissions. The product is most useful for mid-term and long-term deals on FORTS, as well as for an Expert Advisor operating there, since it allows you to evaluate the actual deal profit.
The indicator is suitable for exchange and futures trading. This version is designed for MetaTrader 5
ATTENTION! The demo version of this product does not fully reflect its capabilities, as the demo accounts of exchanges do not have clearing.
and is a part of YnP software product series.
- displaying full profit considering a variation margin, swaps, and commissions
- displaying swaps and commissions accrued during a position lifetime
- customizable display styles
- applicable for any FORTS futures
- works on any timeframe
- Show Price Line / Line Color / Line Style - set initial position open price level display, style, and color
- Text X Offset / Text Y Offset / Text Color / Text Size - set profit, swap, and commission calculator text display, style, and color.
- Show deposit value - profit display mode (Hide - do not display, Show in currency - display in the deposit currency, Show in percent - display as a percentage).
- Show additional deposit value - display mode of additional values.
- Show Take Profit and Stop Loss values - Take-profit and Stop-loss display mode.
* Added the take profit and stop loss fields.
* little fixes (doubling minus sign in some cases)
* Fixed error of subwindow dimensions when resizing chart window