Sophisticated trend analyzing software that can be used as a supporting tool or a fully functional stand-alone system, via trade signals that clearly states a buy or sell condition with dynamic stop loss and take profit level-values. TrendMark continually monitors the trend technically and takes long-term, mid-term and short-term trend patterns in calculation, generating solid profitable signals.
TrendMark utilizes trend analysis algorithms on the longer term, mid-term and short-term periods, to accurately predict future price movements.
- Continues monitoring the trend.
- Provides analysis results on a easy-to-look-at interface menu.
- Easily integrates into any existing system.
- Can be used as a supporting tool.
- Designed as a fully functional stand-alone system.
- Provides trade signals... when to enter a buy or sell trade.
- Provides dynamic take profit and stop los values.
User Adjustable Variables
- MidTermBarsBack --> Default setting of 72. The number of statistical bars to take in consideration as the mid-term trend for any given chart and time frame.
- ShortTermBarsBack --> Default setting of 24. The number of statistical bars to take in consideration as the short-term trend for any given chart and time frame.
(N.B. Longer main-term statistical data is hard-coded to the daily-D1 time frame of a given chart)