Dashboard Stochastic Multicurrency
Multicurrency and multitimeframe modification of the Stochastic Oscillator. You can specify any desired currencies and timeframes in the parameters. Also, the indicator can send notifications when crossing overbought and oversold levels. By clicking on a cell with a period, this symbol and period will be opened.
- %K Period — the period of the K line.
- %D Period — the period of the D line.
- Slowing — slowing;
- Method — method of averaging;
- Price field — price type.
- Line of indicator — line index.
- Pairs (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of symbols separated by spaces or semicolons. The currency names should be written exactly like the broker's, keeping the case and prefix/suffix.
- Time Frames (separated by a space or semicolon) — list of timeframes separated by spaces or semicolons.
- Sort pairs — sorting the list of pairs.
- Position on chart — corner to display the panel on the chart.
- Refresh dashboard every (seconds) — update period for all pairs and timeframes.
- Open the pair in a new window — open a symbol in a new chart window by clicking.
- Coloring the cells according to the — color of the table cells according to the overbought / oversold levels or according to the direction of the previous candle.
- Color Up — cell color if the indicator increases.
- Color Down — cell color if the indicator decreases.
- Color Stop — cell color if the indicator does not change.
- Transparency (0-255) — transparency of the panel.
- Font name — font name.
- Font size — font size.
- Overbought level — overbought level for alerts.
- Oversold level — oversold level for alerts.
- Pop up alert — pop-up alert.
- Push notifications — push notification.
- E-mail notifications — e-mail notification.
- Sound alert — sound alert.
2) Added the ability to run several indicators on one chart.
2) Added a tooltip for each cell.