FX Snipers T3 CCI Divergence version
This is the famous FX Sniper's T3 CCI indicator. It is a fixed version additionally containing search for classical and reverse (hidden) divergence. The classical divergence is displayed as a solid line, the reverse divergence is shown as a dotted line. Divergences are drawn in the indicator and on the chart (if you select the appropriate options).
- CCI Period — Commodity Channel Index indicator period
- CCI Type of price — price used for indicator calculation
- T3 Period — Sniper period
- b — Sniper multiplier
- Method for finding divergences — display divergences:
- Classical divergence
- Reverse divergence
- Both divergence's
- Disable — do not show divergences
- Draw lines in the indicator — show lines on the indicator
- Draw lines on the chart — show lines on the chart
- Display Alert of Divergence — show popup alerts.