Angle High Low
The indicator calculates the angle between the Highs and Lows of neighboring bars. The angle can be measured in degrees or radians. A linear chart or a histogram is drawn in a subwindow. You can set the scale for the calculation — floating or fixed.
- Angular measure — degrees or radians.
- Scale mode for calculation — scaling mode. Free scale — free transformation, the indicator will calculate values each time when you change the chart scale. Fixed 1:1 — fixed scale (data will not be changed when you change chart scale), calculations are performed in the 1:1 chart scale. Fixed 1:10 — fixed 1:10 scale, 1 unit along the Y-axis is increased tenfold. Further scales change accordingly.
- Show comment — show current data in a comment.
- Build angles of highs — enable angles constructed based on Highs.
- Highs indicator style — Highs drawing style: line or histogram.
- Color — the color of the Highs line.
- Line width — the width of the Highs line.
- Build angles of lows — enable angles constructed based on Lows.
- Lows indicator style — Lows drawing style: line or histogram.
- Color — the color of the Lows line.
- Line width — the width of the Lows line.