AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT.

In this thread I propose to discuss a noisy, perhaps prematurely overblown, but undoubtedly significant event in the field of IT technologies. An event that even hardened sceptics cannot ignore. Scientists, programmers, artists, entrepreneurs, workers. Everyone is watching, thinking or talking about it. It's a media hype event. People are wondering if it will be the beginning of the end of the world or if it will change our lives beyond recognition. But some think it will fade into oblivion.

Technology has changed the world many times in the last decades. People are always waiting for the arrival of a new unexpected chip, invention or discovery. It doesn't matter who or what. So, the public's reaction is natural. But this is a special case. One of the most terrible Sci-fi enemies of mankind has awakened and is looking at us maliciously from the depths of subconsciousness. Nobody knows anything for sure yet and uncertainty is growing. Let's try to understand what we're dealing with. If we succeed, someone will become calmer, and someone on the contrary, will be moved and will start to think what to do. Let's analyse the possibilities, development potential, areas of application of this "enemy" in its current form. What we can do, we'll figure it out.

And so, a new feature. adaptive, generative, ... GPT chat (just kidding :)).

What actually happened?

The machine, ChatGPT, suddenly spoke to us. Not that this is anything new. Machines have spoken to us before, but this time it spoke to us in a new way. It made EVERYONE uncomfortable (even me, and I'm a sceptic :)). People were scared. Of course, no one will admit it, but read the comments of the YouTube world. There are those who see the fulfilment of the predictions of Musk, Vanga, Nebuchadnezzar.... Some of them think that we will all be paid unemployment benefits, some of them speak with awe about technological singularity and terrible exponential development, and think that they understand what they are talking about, and some of them really understand, but even rational, reasonable people with analytical minds are afraid. Who for a job, for a business, for a startup, for years of study. And what if everything goes down the drain? What if the demand disappears? The opinions of scientists and engineers are divided, as well as the opinions of ordinary people. So what do we do? We accelerate technology like crazy drivers of a car without brakes down a hill, and in fear and ecstasy enjoy the wind blowing in our faces, arguing and reasoning on the way how to slow down and not get killed.

Now to the point.

Calmness gives 2 things: absolute ignorance and absolute knowledge. You can't get the former back, you can't fathom the latter. We can NOT reliably know how fast AI technology will progress in the coming years, but having analysed the possibilities, development potential and areas of application today, we will provide ourselves with peace of mind for the near future. In any case, it will be clear what to do or not to do while the AI machine is gaining momentum.

That's why I'm opening this thread.

Число заявок на пособия по безработице - экономический индикатор США
Число заявок на пособия по безработице - экономический индикатор США
  • www.mql5.com
Число заявок на пособия по безработице (Initial Jobless Claims) отражает количество людей, которые впервые обратились в государственные органы за пособиями по безработице за прошедшую неделю

Реter Konow:

In this thread I propose to discuss a noisy, perhaps prematurely overblown, but undoubtedly significant event in the field of IT technologies. An event that even hardened sceptics cannot ignore. Scientists, programmers, artists, entrepreneurs,

I get it."Rubber Woman" for short.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

I suggest you make history with other posts, if you can of course. If not, join the readers of the thread. It'll be interesting.

I had doubts when Peter was lighting up, whether it was a robot writing for him :-) then Porfirych was under suspicion https://porfirevich.ru/.

Порфирьевич
  • porfirevich.ru
Сочинение историй при помощи нейросети

Реter Konow:

In this thread I propose to discuss a noisy, perhaps prematurely overblown, but undoubtedly significant event in the field of IT technologies. An event that even hardened sceptics cannot ignore. Scientists, programmers, artists, entrepreneurs, workers. Everyone is watching, thinking or talking about it. It's a media hype event. People are wondering if it will be the beginning of the end of the world or if it will change our lives beyond recognition. But some people think it will fade away and be forgotten.

Question for AI: Imagine you are a person who read this text and wants to respond with a comment.
-
As an AI language model, I can relate to the ChatGPT concept. It's interesting to see how technology is evolving and changing the way we communicate and interact with machines. While the public reaction to this new feature is understandable, it is also important to analyse the possibilities and potential benefits of AI technology in its current form. We can't predict the future, but by understanding the current state of AI, we can make informed decisions and plan for the future. It's great that you are opening this thread to discuss this topic. Let's continue to analyse and understand the advancements in AI technology.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

I had doubts when Peter was lighting up, whether it was a robot writing for him :-) then Porfirych was under suspicion https://porfirevich.ru/.

Explain briefly why.

Also, I think you have a lot of interesting things to say on the topic of the thread.

Lilita Bogachkova #:
---

Please excuse me, but let the AI learn the MQL5 programming language first, and then come to this thread. No offence, Lilita. This complaint is not about you. If I understand AI developers correctly, its main task is to help humans. For example, due to my age, there is no opportunity to learn the MQL5 programming language, at least at a low level, and this is where its abilities would come in handy. And to pour from nothing to nothing on 100 pages of your topic ... you don't need to have a big Artificial Intelligence for that.

With respect, Vladimir.

Lilita Bogachkova #:
Question for AI: Imagine you are a person who has read this text and wants to respond with a comment.
-
As a language model of AI, I can relate to the concept of ChatGPT. It's interesting to see how technology is evolving and changing the way we communicate and interact with machines. While the public reaction to this new feature is understandable, it is also important to analyse the possibilities and potential benefits of AI technology in its current form. We can't predict the future, but by understanding the current state of AI, we can make informed decisions and plan for the future. It's great that you are opening this thread to discuss this topic. Let's continue to analyse and understand the advancements in AI technology.

Thank you!!!

In this topic, we will have to refer to AI to "probe" its capabilities and weaknesses and build an understanding of how it works. It is important to note that in the context of this topic, I will have to subject AI to ruthless intellectual discrimination and there is no other option. I will ruthlessly attack its logical apparatus in an attempt to overwhelm it. We need to establish weaknesses and limitations to see the problems of its development and future application. Let's understand its technology in general terms and its potential.

I will post ChatGPT videos from English-language YouTube and translate the essence and discuss. As a result, we will achieve maximum clarity in the questions posed.

(at the end I will personally apologise and thank ChatGPT for helping me with my research :)).

Реter Konow #:

Thank you!

In this thread we will have to address the AI to "probe" its capabilities and weaknesses ...

We have already probed it. The AI does not know the MQL5 programming language! What else is there to communicate with him on this forum. If this topic is created for people deprived of communication with AI, then pardon me, I made a mistake.

Regards, Vladimir.

And I like how Chatik grabs all the words from the queries and manages to form logical phrases in response based on them from the internet.

I realise it's complicated. But it is possible in the current environment.

MrBrooklin #:

Please excuse me, but let the AI learn the MQL5 programming language first, and then come to this thread. No offence, Lilita. This complaint is not about you. If I understand AI developers correctly, its main task is to help humans. For example, due to my age, there is no opportunity to learn the MQL5 programming language, at least at a low level, and this is where its abilities would come in handy. And to pour from nothing to nothing on 100 pages of your topic ... you don't need a big Artificial Intelligence for that.

With respect, Vladimir.

Don't be so afraid of AI!

It is better to know what it has been taught than to ignore it with the fear of the unknown that some people harbour when faced with new and unknown technologies or changes in society.

Reason: