FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 702

yep, it's been a long time since unemployment data stood still like that=)

Myth63:
yep, it's been a long time since the unemployment figures stood still like that =)
What about unemployment...?

artikul:

Sure ))))
No well, the most noble predictions are stacked at 2620, I don't know such figures:)

Gizmo:
Well, the most famous predictions are limited to 2620, I do not know such figures:)

They give - take it, they hit - run)))

artikul:

Give - take it, hit - run)))
That's what I was taught as a child. But I get the impression that some people here don't want to take it and don't know how to run...

Myth63:
yea, it's been a long time since the unemployment numbers went up like this =)

The trend line has been reached and there is no further trigger.

So what was the rally based on? expectations. expectations that everything will be fine in eurozone, expectations that u.s. will lead to easing. that's why they bought on expectations. They'll sell when they do.

nexter:

So what was the rally based on? expectations. expectations that everything will be fine in eurozone, expectations that u.s. will lead to easing. so they bought on expectations. They'll sell when they do.

The only question is, who will they sell to if everyone is already in sales? )))

nexter:

They rose on expectations. Expectations that everything will be alright in Europe and US easing. They'll sell when they do.

It looks like everyone is waiting for 6 p.m. and then we'll see what the sales turn out to be.

We wait another hour.

I'm no expert, but I've got everything showing up to run aussie{bucks}.
Reason: