AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 186

Andrey Dik #:

I speak strictly according to the topic of the thread. I asked you a question, absolutely logically following from the topic proposed by you, and whether you are not a bot, broadcasting according to the training on Peter's posts?
You say that LLM is trained on a huge number of texts and it is true, but then how do you differ from LLM, if you do not say anything new, but only what you have in your head? Only if you create something new that has never been said anywhere before.

If you don't have an answer to my question, that's okay, LLM doesn't know the answers to all questions either)))

I will not participate in your quest, I will not interfere, I will be an observer.
But I have outlined the main problem, it's up to you as the owner of the thread how to react to it.

It's not about me. After reading the material, you will realise that it is about you. So, just stay out of the way.)

Реter Konow #:

It's not about me. After reading the material, you will realise that it is about you. So just stay out of the way.)

Oh, it's about me? So the content is for me?))) Great, very nice, I'll be watching with interest.))

And seriously, the question "Does a bot speak for Peter?" remains open. Therefore, based on the lack of an answer to this question, I will assume that LLM will write for Peter about LLM in the future.

What's that smell...?
Ew.

Ah, it's the author who's shitting himself over an elementary question.

I'm now interested to see what he says to distinguish his stream of consciousness from the language model)))))))

Bought a second bucket of popcorn.

Rise of the AI

Part 1.

Introduction:

I, like many readers, have loved science fiction since childhood. I read dozens of science fiction books, watched hundreds of films. I raved about technology, robots, computers. The usual boyish interests. They didn't go away in adulthood. I still watched films, reread my favourite novels. After trading, I got into programming. Spent years. YEARS. In other words, paid a high price for his love of technology and sci-fi. A price that is measured in time, not rubles. Time that cannot be taken back. And what did I get in return? Money? - No. Social status? - No. Life wisdom? - No. I acquired the pain of disappointment and the realisation of missed opportunities. Then I began to look for the cause of the catch. I looked for it in myself, in people, in society...

I'll be honest, it took me a long time. I analysed it. It was difficult to understand. But in the end I found the answer.

I didn't choose the topic " AI uprising" by chance. On the one hand, because of its external absurdity for the common mind, on the other hand, because of how easily it grabs the imagination and squeezes into the brain. And these "flowers" connect my consciousness to a certain "matrix" where I see beautiful dreams about the future, robots and all-powerful AI . YouTube, meanwhile, fuels my brain with hype 24/7. Bloggers never tire of announcing new breakthroughs, and every day I am on the lookout. That is, all the time on the hype and in an elevated state of mind. Here, another step forward! Here, we are close to AGI!

Stop! The question is, what's in it for me? How can I use it to make my life better? Not just a little bit better, but REALLY better? That's a problem because EVERYONE has this technology. Where is my personal advantage?

In this narrative, I want to look at AI from a scientific perspective. No bullshit. But not at all because I'm interested in AI, but so that other people's fairy tales and illusions don't rule my mind.

I propose to go through this path of scientific analysis together and free my mind from illusions and pseudoscientific nonsense. The task will not be easy.

Okay, I'm too lazy to deal with trolls. Let's do without long texts, contexts, hints and other things. No need to philosophise in a pigsty. Let's get straight to the point.

Реter Konow #:
Okay, I'm too lazy to deal with trolls. Let's do without long texts, contexts, hints and other things. No need to philosophise in a pigsty. Let's get straight to the point.

They serut in all topics, do not pay attention.

Let's have a flight of fancy, because no one writes anything interesting :)

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

They are in all topics grey, do not pay attention.

Let's take a flight of fancy, because no one writes anything interesting :))

Okay. I will communicate only with a few adequate people.

Реter Konow #:

Okay. I'll only hang out with a few reasonable people.

I too have been asking myself what benefit I can get before this technology is mastered by everyone. I haven't come up with anything yet.)

You buy a car, you drive faster than others.

You buy a house, you live better than others.

You play sports, you're stronger than others.

You use AI. - ???

And so, hint for ending number 1:

"...an idea that easily grabs the imagination and squeezes into the brain as if clinging with 'hooks', penetrates the subconscious and blossoms lushlyon fertile soil, connecting our consciousness to a kind of 'matrix'."

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

I too have been asking myself what benefit I can get before this technology is mastered by everyone. So far I haven't come up with anything :)

You buy a car, you drive faster than others.

You buy a house, you live better than others.

If you play sports, you are stronger than others.

You use AI. - ???

Yeah, that's a good question.))

Reason: