AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 150

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

we take information and its evaluation, coding is another matter.

if we take information and random data, all other things being equal and not taking into account the energy costs of producing information, then yes, I agree, information will have less entropy (more order).

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

we take information and evaluate it, coding is different.

we take information about elements of the system and evaluate its accuracy about all elements. And taking information and its evaluation is hard to understand.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

guess what, it's been learning... or rather, it's been continuing.

the essence of the narrative is this: information and its expression is universal for all cases.

Not everyone knows that)))) Peter has a different point of view.))))))

For me it's just another point of view.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

we take information about elements of the system and evaluate its accuracy about all elements. And taking information and evaluating it is hard to understand.

jesus, I'm already tired of writing, I'm shortening expressions :)

we take the system and estimate the amount of information. Usually you have to compare it with random first.

If you take price increments and SB, they are almost indistinguishable in terms of information. If you take the sine wave, it is already very different.

psychological information according to Peter is more about the emotional attitude to it than about the information itself.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Not everyone knows about it)))) Peter has a different point of view.)))))

For me, it's another point of view just another point of view.

He had a poetic view on everything, on the same AI. When you know how it works and the principles behind it and that it's not AI.

He should be working at SMM, doing PR for the nerds.

Реter Konow #:
You point me to the products of the human mind and claim they belong to cells and genes, not humans.

Do you mean that man and his cells and genes have nothing in common? I.e. man is something outside of all this physical-bio-chemical stuff?

Retag Konow #:
Correct me if I am wrong, from your point of view, Matter is a FORM of Information, but Information is NOT Matter?

Correction: information in your understanding always has a material reflection (state of pixels on your screen, excitation of photosensitive cells of your retina, excitation of complexes of certain neurons => your thoughts about this text). I.e. there is no information outside of a material substrate. If you think otherwise, give an example.

So if there is no information outside matter, what is matter if not information? Yes, in a form unfamiliar to us, well, the microcosm is unfamiliar to us, because we live in the macro, and the cosmic spaces are difficult for us to understand. That's no reason to put a fence around your limited perception and think "this is information and that's not information because I'm not used to it".

Retag Konow #:
You point out what matter is and what information is NOT, leaving out the question of what information YES is. So, what is it?

If I strictly separate information and matter, you have matter merged with information into one. In your concept, the notion of "information" "floats" with "cut off roots" because of the crossed out etymology, and since you explain matter by information as well, matter also "floats" on top of information without definition.

It is difficult for me to explain what matter is, but I do not confuse it with information, which, in my opinion, is much easier to explain. Thus, I have a definition of at least one of the two concepts, while you, it turns out, have none.

Yes, I have matter and information merged into one. Information. What is it? I have already answered: it is a state of some environment, which determines the existence of something (i.e. the presence of information about objects). I see the smallest manifestation of information quarks, which are generated by the "state of the medium" (i.e. all this string-space mechanics, about which the masses know little). And this view does not interfere with all existing views of physics. Moreover, quantum mechanics with its "entangled particles" and successful experiments of particle teleportation mentions the term "information" in the context of existence of some or other objects of this world. And of course, it is not about the information from informatics with zeros-units and other codes. The code of the Universe, of course, is written in another language and it is still necessary to understand it.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

He had a poetic view of everything, the same AI. When it is initially known how it works and on what principles, and that it is not AI.

And the poetic view in computer science is not quite correct)))) So Peter has a different task))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

And the poetic view in computer science is not quite correct)))) Well, Peter has a different task))))

and it turns out that the topic is about nothing and everything.

when you could take the source code and see that there is no AI there.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

and it turns out the topic is about nothing and everything.

when you could take the source code and see that there is no AI there.

Yes normal fludilniya, scored.))))))))))))))))) Not a bad holiday))))))))

Good tool turned out by the way))))) Although essays for the 4th grade as the same writes)

Here's a better listen to the AI scientists

And information talk to the dumbasses

Reason: