AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 175

Реter Konow #:
1. An experienced programmer doesn't need AI when writing code because he already has a lot of developments, templates and proven solutions. He most likely has megabytes of developments with "draft" code, from which he is much more accustomed to taking ready-made pieces, changing and screwing them to the right place.

2. Own code is read and understood much faster and much easier than someone else's or, even more so, generated code. This fact has been verified by many coders.

3. There are codebases with hundreds of high-quality, tested and debugged solutions of "take and use" level and it is hard not to find something there. Many authors have high ratings and grateful feedback from the public.

4. There are tutorials, documentation, video tutorials and other sources of information that help in solving problems.

5. If all this is not enough, there is a forum, and there is freelancing.

You are suggesting that a jun go all the way to learning programming hardcore at a time when there is an AI that can make searching and understanding as easy as possible.

One will look into the codebase and try to understand every piece of code, while the other will use AI to explain someone else's code almost line by line, where it comes from and where it goes.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov #:

You're suggesting that Jun go all the way to learning hardcore programming at a time when there's an AI that can make it as easy as possible to find and understand.

One of them will look in the codebase and try to understand every piece of code, while the other one will use AI to explain someone else's code almost line by line, where it comes from and where it goes to.

If you think that you can become a developer without being "hardcore", you are mistaken. A lazy and undeveloped brain used to fashionable crutches and prostheses, not recognising hard work as an evolutionary necessity and avoiding difficulties for the sake of a stress-free life, will inevitably lose its biologically inherited abilities, then functions, and then genes, leading its species to nowhere.

AI is a great tool for that! ;)

P.S. Sorry for the dramatism.))))))

a troll trolling his own thread, ablazing))))))

Predicting the trend, there will probably be a generation of "AI-trained" humans. Some kind of "AI Gen" (maybe just "I-Gen" or "Gen-I") like today's Gen-Z. Their society will not know what a teacher, a school, a classroom is. Frightened of labour, they will avoid effort in every way possible and call on robots for help. Drawing, sculpting and composing will be done exclusively by Prompts. Their meetings and communication will take place in VR-space and they will know each other only by avatars. A cool future awaits us! ;)))

One problem: who will protect, feed and support this amorphous kingdom of shame of human evolution? And most importantly - why?

Реter Konow #:
Predicting the trend, there will probably be a generation of "AI-trained" humans. Some kind of "AI Gen" (maybe just "I-Gen" or "Gen-I") like today's Gen-Z. Their society will not know what a teacher, a school, a classroom is. Frightened of labour, they will avoid effort in every way possible and call on robots for help. Drawing, sculpting and composing will be done exclusively by Prompts. Their meetings and communication will take place in VR-space and they will know each other only by avatars. A cool future awaits us! ;)))

One problem: who will protect, feed and support this amorphous kingdom of shame of human evolution? And most importantly, why?
Perhaps, yes.
Such "virtual drug addicts"

And "who will be fed" will be found, if there is a "why".

Sergey Gridnev #:
Probably, yeah.
Like virtual junkies.

And there will be "who to feed" if there is "why".
The scary thing is that the cynicism of the world market (rejection of moral norms in the name of enrichment) will increase among potential victims, who will become more numerous as the level of education of society degrades, and.... there is no better means of controlling education than AI!

I congratulate everyone on an international historic event and a great victory for all mankind! The landing of the research satellite on the south pole of the Moon was a success! Indians, you are HONOURERS!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Реter Konow #:
I congratulate everyone on an international historic event and a great victory for all mankind! The landing of the research satellite on the south pole of the Moon was a success! Indians, you are HONOURERS!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

The first moon landing and the first soft landing did not belong to India, for the record. And this is despite the fact that the equipment and ship were actually built from blueprints on paper and not using modern software.

And the first man in space wasn't Indian either.

It's like falling from the moon, right))))))

It's an interesting thing to be pinched. ))) There is no word "first" in my post.

Reason: