[100 pips a day] Looking for a programmer to implement a robot for free - page 21

floston:
No, I don't. And the opinion of the majority of MQL programmers here is already known.

moskitman:
No, I don't. And the opinion of the majority of MQL programmers here is already known.

I'm one nigger in a thousand).

moskitman:
No, I don't. And the opinion of most MQL programmers here is already known.
What to conceal, the opinion of the majority of any programmers is already known )) In another forum will be the same as here :)

floston:

You're right, I think you can get by with selling your heart and liver, probably enough to start with. Then you can donate a kidney ))

You can only sell a piece of liver, it seems to regenerate.

You could also become a bone marrow donor.

You could sell hair, earwax, dandruff.

floston:

When you ask, you are conditioned, and when you are asked, you are

hmm. where's the friendship, the partnership, the equality of you and the proger? no one's forcing you to bend.

don't get in the way of what you want to do.
Feel free to publish your request in the service, set the price "for free behind the barn" and spit from the high ground on all who come crawling and begging to share the truth. Feelings baririn ensured.

------

You're a little unlucky. You've ended up in a forum that's a humbugger.

I recommend looking for a performer elsewhere.

If you ask very much - I'll give you a week to think.

sergeev:

hmm. where's the friendship, the partnership, the equality between you and the proger? it's not like anyone's forcing you to bend.

don't get in the way of what you are trying to achieve.
Feel free to publish your request in the service, set the price "for free behind the barn" and spit from the high ground on all who come crawling and begging to share the truth. Feelings baririn ensured.

------

You're a little unlucky. You've ended up on a forum that's a stiffener.

I recommend looking for a performer elsewhere.

If you ask for it, I'll give you a week to think about it.

I guarantee I'm an honest man, but who said anything about truth, how cruel people can be

sand:

You can only sell a piece of liver, it seems to regenerate.

You could also become a bone marrow donor.

You can sell hair, earwax, dandruff.

I see that you are an expert in this business, what did you spend your earnings on? )) not on the unbearable entries with the hope of success )

floston:

I see you're an expert in this business, what did you spend your earnings on? )) You're an expert in this business ? )really spent it on nev*bious entries with the hope of success )

Dear User, I ask you once again.

If you want to be on the forum and get a doer - stop fluttering in your own thread.

Yesterday your fuse was still relevant, but now it doesn't look so beautiful. Chewed up doesn't taste good.

sergeev:

Dear User, I ask you once again.

If you want to be on the forum and get a doer - stop flubbing in your own thread.

Yesterday your fuse was still relevant, but now it doesn't look so pretty. Chewed isn't tasty.

What's a fuse got to do with it, I'm not giving up my opinion )

I'm just interested in communicating with people - this is what the forum is for,

and there's always a chance that the topic will see the right person for me, and ..... you get it ))

floston:

I can appease your curiosity lest you guess, both kidneys are in place and all my other organs are there too, my appendix has not been taken out and no teeth have been extracted. I don't drink, I don't smoke. My head is in place, I am a realist, I do not believe in fairy tales.

Red is disturbing - and even if you don't drink it, see a psychiatrist, and black is normal... but not deadly... Not our man... ;0))

I think I can implement your idea almost for free, just for a salary .... salary see my profile...

Reason: