Simbasystem-gbpusd - page 74

frantacech,gregoorry

frantacech:
I send FAQ / Recap in Englesh/Czech. Translated by gregoorry.

And fixed WilliamsPR_alert.mq4

a. add default -50 level

b. fixed Alerts switch on/off, in before revision not work and still on.

Bye

hi frantacech,gregooorry

thanks,good job..my comments..

You should delete the pics,and images not relevant to trading..there could be some potential copyrigth issue..there

I would appreciate if,for the continuation,if any,you would send first to me,by email(you have it,use it),so i can comment on it and we can modify,if necessary ,before posting

I presume you should ask newdigital if he authorizes the copying of an entire thread of his forum..

Thanks again and regards

Simba

frantacech

frantacech:
Hmm, very nice. Trying.

Hehe, its very simple version in code.

Interesting, anything like that is already in EA. But was it only such accidental idea, escalate position after 5000 profit.

LotSize=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk/5000)/10,1);

-------------

What this?

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Hi,

1-similar concept..but different..the per lot is the key..believe me

The net effect,with the right deltas(up and down) is to improve reward risk ratio exponentially..IN THEORY,THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO TEST

escalate positions by"x" profit per lot(this is extremely important)

reduce positions by "y" loss per lot

2-fpi:concept the same as arbitrage..do you think you can be faster than the banks arbitrageurs..i don`t

Simba

SIMBA:
Hi Frantacech,

Nice work you did..i would like to make some suggestions

1-can u add a new form of money management for the EA..FIXED RATIO

How does it work?..position size depends on profits(delta),not equity..example

10k account initial 1 lot..delta 1k..when 1k profit.add 1lot so..you have

11k account,2 lots,when 1k PERLOT..(2K)..add 1 lot..so you have

13k account,3 lots,when 1k PERLOT..(3K)..add 1 lot...

16k account,4 lots.....,etc

Initial position can be,should be(for the moment),1 lot per account

Delta,the rate of increase of position is the trick that makes or breaks the system,and what i would like to test..initial "good" delta is around half the maximum historical drawdown..for 1 lot system..so,if your system,for example with one lot has

44k pft,max peak to equity drawdown 4k...you use a initial delta of 2k,and try

You will probably achieve a much more profitable system(>100k pft,with a very slight increase in risk)..if u like it we can try..

Simba

Hmm, very nice. Trying.

Hehe, its very simple version in code.

Interesting, anything like that is already in EA. But was it only such accidental idea, escalate position after 5000 profit.

LotSize=NormalizeDouble(MathFloor(AccountFreeMargin()*MaximumRisk/5000)/10,1);

-----------------------------------------------------

delta = kontant interger, for example 1k - ok?

initial deposit 10k

10k account initial 1 lot..delta 1k..when 1k profit.add 1lot so..you have

11k account,2 lots,when 1k PERLOT..(2K)..add 1 lot..so you have

13k account,3 lots,when 1k PERLOT..(3K)..add 1 lot...

Balance Profit Lots

10000 0 1

11000 1000 2

13000 3000 3

16000 6000 4

20000 10000 5

25000 15000 6

31000 21000 7

I understand you?

-------------

What this?

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=307&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

10000 0 1

11000 1000 2

13000 3000 3

16000 6000 4

20000 10000 5

25000 15000 6

31000 21000 7

ok?

Q - you calculate lots sice from

balance

equity

freemargin

?

Hi everyone,

If you are seriously into this thread and care about it, please take your time and read.

I'd like to publicly back Simba. For past couple of pages there have been many posts that -- simply said -- suck. And they suck because we are mixing too many things together without a clear schedule... and it gets more and more confusing. Money management, entries by the rules, entries against the rules, alerts, pyramiding, manuals... you name it. And I'm not talking about the pricks that just come here, ask a couple of stupid questions without even taking the minimum effort to read this thread through, or - at least - use the search feature to find the answers, and then expect someone to spoon-feed the answers to them. These always have and always will be here and I don't care, I just ignore them. The more of these in the markets, the better odds for me to become that 10% or what who succeed. Like Simba often says, and I like it, "they are my food", or - for me - "they are my possible future food".

I'm talking about the normal posts. To be honest, I can't see a direction or destination to which we are heading right now -- and I think I'm very much familiar with this thread and the aim it HAD. We have zillions of EAs, some of them too complicated that they run very slow on the computer, and yet we generate more. We have so many trailing stop strategies there that I'm even afraid to modify the EA without spoiling it because I get lost in the code (altough it was originally written by me!). We already have a schedule busy enough to test the 1 lot system, Simba clearly pointed out the test that need to be carried out before we start to optimize volume-wise. Yet we have several money management techniques and not one that would be arrived at through rational thinking to make it fit SimbaSystem. We have a system and a MM technique that have nothing to do with each other, and we try to make a hybrid. That can't ever work. It's always good to have a MM feature in the EA to have a vision how it will behave with simple MM but it needs to be a simple one that's independent of systems, like position sizing by free margin. When we're done with entries and exits, we can start doing nothing but MM, and we can do the craziest things ever. But not now.

We have had, for like 3 weeks, many parameters to test and what's done? Almost nothing. When it was new, everybody was excited about it, people participated a little but when it got boring, they started bringing out different issues like MM. And when that gets boring, we will have yet other different issues, and so on. This is not for everyone, some people keep working -- you guys know who you are. Lately it's been popok, for example. I couldn't post because I was working on the indicator, which by the way none of you helped me with. None of you helped popok, but you sure are busy with dozens of other, for now irrelevant things.

This is the way most threads end even before they begin. Simba gave his two threads such a philosophy that make it different in this manner, and lately we've been assaulting it and made it very vulnerable. We don't want to finish this process, so think about it! It would be a great loss for all of us. It's great that you are hard-working, most people aren't. That would make it even a bigger loss if it happened only due to not organizing our things.

For those reasons, I'd like get back to our original schedule. Go a couple of pages back were the schedule is discussed. We are still grateful for anyone who joins testing. For those of us that have already join, let's get started. I also hereby ask Simba to give us the instruction to start because he is and should be the coordinator.

There are too many things and we have to have them ordered. When we're getting lost, is a bad indication. And we should also think about people who are not here yet and will join our thread in future, and will have to read these posts without participating in the discussion.

I also totally agree with Simba that all attachments but SimbaSystem-related charts and test results should be discussed with him through PM. As far as the manual, it might be copyrighted and I don't think it's a good idea to have it anyway. One strong asset of this thread is that people learn by reading the development. Reading clear rules on half page is worthless. I used to do it that way and I never moved forward. I had to read this thread and that got me on my track. Let's make everyone read this thread. And let's make people discuss, don't let them go separate... do it also for Simba, as a legacy. It must be great to be starter of a thread with 650+ posts and several people working on the project, seeing it develop and perhaps someday seeing one of his students succeed thanks to it. This is Simba's baby and he deserves it fully. Be also people.

Once again, I'm thankful for so many people willing to work, only it will be worthless unless it's a teamwork with good communication. And that's what we're IMHO lacking.

Keep it real!

frantacech

frantacech:
Copyright from czech forum financnik.cz - for translate threads to english?

Uff, uff.

Joke

What is 1000 lawman at Titanic?

Good beginning.

frantacech

I am not joking and i am fed up

1-it could be considered rude to publish my thread ,my words,etc,without even asking for permission,nor informing me beforehand..

2-I post some internet images,photos like fiesta,etc in an internet forum,so,i don`t infringe anything..but if you do a txt doc with it,depending on its end uses..You are potentially infringing the overcomplicated copyright laws of this world ..and i don`t want to be associated to any of it..none of what you have done was of my knowledge beforehand..but now it is and,so i ,in public,have given you my opinion,and unless you change it i will publicly dismiss your copying..

3-it could be considered rude to copy an entire thread of this forum without asking for newdigital permission..if you have asked,then forget about this point..but point 1 still stands

My counsel is that you step a little on the brakes,ask newdigital for permission to post a link to this forum`s thread..or ask for both his and my permission to keep copying it as .txt,for the exclusive use in posting at your forum,as long as you delete any image,statement,etc not related to trading setups

Simba

first step

Malcik:
Hi everyone,

If you are seriously into this thread and care about it, please take your time and read.

I'd like to publicly back Simba. For past couple of pages there have been many posts that -- simply said -- suck. And they suck because we are mixing too many things together without a clear schedule... and it gets more and more confusing. Money management, entries by the rules, entries against the rules, alerts, pyramiding, manuals... you name it. And I'm not talking about the pricks that just come here, ask a couple of stupid questions without even taking the minimum effort to read this thread through, or - at least - use the search feature to find the answers, and then expect someone to spoon-feed the answers to them. These always have and always will be here and I don't care, I just ignore them. The more of these in the markets, the better odds for me to become that 10% or what who succeed. Like Simba often says, and I like it, "they are my food", or - for me - "they are my possible future food".

I'm talking about the normal posts. To be honest, I can't see a direction or destination to which we are heading right now -- and I think I'm very much familiar with this thread and the aim it HAD. We have zillions of EAs, some of them too complicated that they run very slow on the computer, and yet we generate more. We have so many trailing stop strategies there that I'm even afraid to modify the EA without spoiling it because I get lost in the code (altough it was originally written by me!). We already have a schedule busy enough to test the 1 lot system, Simba clearly pointed out the test that need to be carried out before we start to optimize volume-wise. Yet we have several money management techniques and not one that would be arrived at through rational thinking to make it fit SimbaSystem. We have a system and a MM technique that have nothing to do with each other, and we try to make a hybrid. That can't ever work. It's always good to have a MM feature in the EA to have a vision how it will behave with simple MM but it needs to be a simple one that's independent of systems, like position sizing by free margin. When we're done with entries and exits, we can start doing nothing but MM, and we can do the craziest things ever. But not now.

We have had, for like 3 weeks, many parameters to test and what's done? Almost nothing. When it was new, everybody was excited about it, people participated a little but when it got boring, they started bringing out different issues like MM. And when that gets boring, we will have yet other different issues, and so on. This is not for everyone, some people keep working -- you guys know who you are. Lately it's been popok, for example. I couldn't post because I was working on the indicator, which by the way none of you helped me with. None of you helped popok, but you sure are busy with dozens of other, for now irrelevant things.

This is the way most threads end even before they begin. Simba gave his two threads such a philosophy that make it different in this manner, and lately we've been assaulting it and made it very vulnerable. We don't want to finish this process, so think about it! It would be a great loss for all of us. It's great that you are hard-working, most people aren't. That would make it even a bigger loss if it happened only due to not organizing our things.

For those reasons, I'd like get back to our original schedule. Go a couple of pages back were the schedule is discussed. We are still grateful for anyone who joins testing. For those of us that have already join, let's get started. I also hereby ask Simba to give us the instruction to start because he is and should be the coordinator.

There are too many things and we have to have them ordered. When we're getting lost, is a bad indication. And we should also think about people who are not here yet and will join our thread in future, and will have to read these posts without participating in the discussion.

I also totally agree with Simba that all attachments but SimbaSystem-related charts and test results should be discussed with him through PM. As far as the manual, it might be copyrighted and I don't think it's a good idea to have it anyway. One strong asset of this thread is that people learn by reading the development. Reading clear rules on half page is worthless. I used to do it that way and I never moved forward. I had to read this thread and that got me on my track. Let's make everyone read this thread. And let's make people discuss, don't let them go separate... do it also for Simba, as a legacy. It must be great to be starter of a thread with 650+ posts and several people working on the project, seeing it develop and perhaps someday seeing one of his students succeed thanks to it. This is Simba's baby and he deserves it fully. Be also people.

Once again, I'm thankful for so many people willing to work, only it will be worthless unless it's a teamwork with good communication. And that's what we're IMHO lacking.

Keep it real!

first step is solving the frantacech issue..i am waiting for a reply from him,and depending on it i will either continue,ask newdigital to expel him from my thread,or stop posting in this thread,so,he can convert a good and safe manual trading system for the real world it into some kind of masturbatory overfitted hypercomplicated demo trade ea that will make billions in demo and will lose it all in the real world

Simba

...deleted...

Reason: