My approach. The core is the engine. - page 159

Artyom Trishkin:

I did in the five via the timer in the tester. Even just using it (and it's a millisecond multitimer) caused a serious slowdown of the tester. Therefore, simply refused the timer in the visualizer - it's the same thing to work on ticks. Made two models - by timer and by flags events through OnTick(). By timer in realtime, by ticks - in renderer.

Lies - three models - also through OnChartEvent() - only realtime there too.

Also worked with OnTimer(), for tester, but I read it:

Strategy Tester uses a minimum interval of 1000 milliseconds.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/ontimer

Question, is it possible to get one millisecond in the tester, and how?

Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnTimer
Документация по MQL5: Обработка событий / OnTimer
  • www.mql5.com
//|                                               OnTimer_Sample.mq5 | //|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|                                             https://www.mql5.com | //| Expert initialization function                                   |...

jdjahfkahjf:

Was also working through OnTimer(), for the tester, but, read this:

The strategy tester uses a minimum interval of 1000 milliseconds.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/event_handlers/ontimer

Question, is it possible to get milliseconds in tester, and how?

only by generating a custom symbol and ticks to it and working on the tick arrival

Unfortunately, there are not many variants here. MT5 has the specific events OnTick() , OnTimer().... available for processing and only they can be processed, moreover the event OnChartEvent() is not generated in the tester; generally speaking, as always it is necessary to write 2 versions of code, one for the tester, another for trade (or divide the code into one version for work in the tester and for work on a trade account)

HH: if I am not mistaken, then 1 millisecond can not be generated, the system timer Windows does not give that accuracy

Igor Makanu:

only by generation of custom symbol and ticks to it and work on tick arrival

Unfortunately, there are not many variants here, in MT5 specific events OnTick() , OnTimer().... are available for processing and only they can be processed, moreover the event OnChartEvent() is not generated in the tester; generally speaking, as always it is necessary to write 2 versions of code, one for the tester, another for trade (or divide the code into one version for work in the tester and for work on a trade account)

HH: if I am not mistaken, then 1 millisecond can not be generated, the system timer Windows does not give that accuracy

I see, but what you are saying is already understood. Thanks anyway.

Good for MT5, even if it's been "beta" for so many years.

But as they swore here that there will be no hedge version, I hope there won't be any timeframes below a minute either, much less ticks.

What's the point of developing the C# direction? There's a dead end there anyway. There is no way to put it on the market. But to use it to the detriment of others, there are a lot of possibilities (if they start to distribute it bypassing the market). And who will be able to control it? Why would they do it at all?

But even in this case, it is unlikely many will need it. I made so simple and easy to connect to their GUI, that only programming gourmets will bother with another connection.

The possibilities of the engine will continue to grow and the use will become easier. C# has no chance of stopping me)).

It's funny how some people think it's a disaster for me.) It's nonsense that won't do anything for anyone. But, let them try it. I wonder what will work out.

It doesn't matter what features C# provides, what matters is who can use them. Most users (coders) are too weak to create something serious by themselves. You have to create it for them and for them. That's what I do. On the contrary, the C Sharp direction leads away from simplicity into the world of complicated programming. Therefore, it will not gain mass popularity.

Реter Konow:

What's the point of developing the C# direction? It's a dead end there anyway.

Thanks, I had a great laugh before I went to bed.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Thanks, I had a great laugh before I went to bed.

I'll go and get a couple of hours' sleep too.

Retrog Konow2019.01.15 16:25 initialization of the array are slow inside the drawing block. If I comment out the loop, it slows down ResourceReadImage, if I comment out ResourceReadImage, it slows down the loop. Moreover, separately they load the processor by 50%, but together they load the processor by 40%. This is nonsense...

----------------------------------------------

Approximately, that's what it looks like.

Usually a request to send/receive information through one or another port.

A permission and a transaction. By the standards (rules) of the operating environment. Have you done all this with Metacquotes?

Honestly, I'd like to make this solution with C#. I would integrate it quickly and easily into my engine. There it would work, giving the user a choice of connecting via my GUI, or his own from Windows.

It'll be cool. Vasily, write an article soon.

Greetings to the negatives. :)

Алексей Тарабанов:

This is roughly what it sounds like.

Usually a request to send/receive information through one port or another.

Resolution and - transaction. By the standards (rules) of the operating environment. Have you done all this with Metacquotes?

No, it's a question of internal communication via resources. Managed to reduce the load by half by optimizing my drawing system. It's not slowing down now.

Conducted a data traffic test of large tables. The limits of the possibilities were interesting. To my surprise, it has not reached them yet. I will now post the result....
Reason: