AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 210

Реter Konow #:

I decided to double-check myself. Yes, I did:

Data prefetching, branching prediction, matrix failure, .... ))

JRandomTrader #:

Data prefetching, branching prediction, matrix failure,..... ))

)))

Tomorrow we'll talk about why the automation market will continue to demandandroidsfrom companies.

And we'll look at the topic of hands.

Took some time to think about the material.

Gotta put the big picture together.

Not easy.

The old plan still stands.

The sequel's coming.

Briefly about what will happen next:

Let's consider the most likely (in my opinion) vector of development of the automation market. Let's do it as follows:
  • Let's take a tour of the world of modern industry in several key areas at once: take a closer look at mining, metallurgy, metal parts, chemicals , and electronics.
  • Let's take a closer look at modern manufacturing: we will learn technical information about the different technological processes: the machines and machines used in the above-mentioned areas. Refresh your memory by looking at pictures of factories, workshops and machines. We will find out more information about maintenance.
  • Next, let's explore the human hands, because they are the key to everything. Physically, all manufacturing processes are controlled by the fine motor skills of the hands and fingers. On a global physical level, all processes of creation are controlled by hands. Let's take a closer look at them.
  • Then, let's look at modern android robots and learn more about their capabilities. We'll look at photos and videos. In particular, let's pay special attention to their "arms". We will try to understand how far their capabilities are from human capabilities, because this is of great importance for a new breakthrough in automation, which is likely to happen when robots will be able to do with their hands everything that humans can do.

Earlier I expressed my thoughts - the end of any market is predetermined and the emergence of the "Grail" is the terminal stage. The end of the road. Today I realised - the market is going to the end by the shortest way. Based on these theories, I want to look at the automation market. And in my opinion - the shortest road to the "Grail" of the automation market - android robots, capable of doing any human job.... including manufacturing themselves.

So, everything fits into the general plan - Autoproduction (which I started with, aka"Eternal Engine", aka "Grail") and endless industrial rubbish dump in the form of the logical end of the automation market.

Automation always starts with a review and analysis of the equipment available on the market and ends with an automated control system.

After this chapter, let's move on to sociology and psychology, which are relevant to the topic.

Having thought about it, I decided to limit the consideration of industries to those that should work on the realisation of the task of robots' self-reproduction and preservation as a"species", as well as on"auto-evolution" (self-improvement).

The reason is that modern industry, which provides a high-tech standard of living for the developed part of civilisation, is truly immense, and in the context of our topic we do not necessarily need to mention or delve into all the industries that are not directly related to the issue of autoproduction. Otherwise, we won't get out of it.

Therefore, we will walk through the following areas (directly relevant to the process of robot self-reproduction) in general terms:

1. Mining, fossil geography, geology and extraction processes: provide resource extraction.

2. Nuclear and petroleum industries, electric power: provide energy sources for manufacturing processes.

3. Metallurgical and chemical industries: provide purification of raw materials and extraction of metals from ore.

4. Machine tools, organisation of production lines, construction of buildings, warehouses and hangars: provide construction of production infrastructure, assembly lines, working environment.

5. Mechanical engineering, aircraft construction, railway construction, shipbuilding: provide logistics of construction materials, semi-finished products and components.

6. electronics, robotics, propulsion systems: ensure the production and operation of components required by robots.

7. Research, scientific experiments, development of new technologies: ensure optimisation, search for solutions, technical breakthroughs and creation of new generations of robots ("auto-evolution").

Реter Konow #:

After thinking about it, I decided to limit the consideration of industries to those that should work on the realisation of the task of self-reproduction of robots and their preservation as a"species", as well as on"auto-evolution" ( self-improvement ).

The reason is that modern industry, which provides a high-tech standard of living for the developed part of civilisation, is truly immense, and in the context of our topic we do not necessarily need to mention or delve into all the industries that are not directly related to the issue of autoproduction. Otherwise, we won't get out of it.

Therefore, we will sketch the following areas (directly related to the process of robot self-reproduction):

1. Mining, fossil geography, geology and extraction processes: provide resource extraction.

2. Nuclear, oil and power generation: provide energy sources for production processes.

3. Metallurgical and chemical industries: provide purification of raw materials and extraction of metals from ore.

4. Machine-tool construction, organisation of production lines, construction of buildings, warehouses and hangars: provide construction of production infrastructure, assembly lines, working environment.

5. Mechanical engineering, aircraft construction, railway construction, shipbuilding: provide logistics of construction materials, semi-finished products and components.

6. electronics, robotics, propulsion systems: ensure the production and operation of components required by robots.

7. Research, scientific experiments, development of new technologies: ensure optimisation, search for solutions, technical breakthroughs and creation of new generations of robots ("auto-evolution").

Yikes.

That's not gonna happen.

There's at least one good reason why:

humans are constantly improving things with their brains.

Tomorrow we start our journey through seven industrial sectors to get to know them better and realise the level of requirements for full automation. We will go through 7 stages of the future "robotics" - from sketches and sketches of super advanced AI, to screwing the last screw into the head of an android with serial number 100 000 000 000 by another android with serial number 99 999 999.))))

And seriously - it will be both difficult and interesting. You'll have to use your brain.

Reason: