1. Risk Percentage - here you can set Percentage of you potential Loss from your Deposit. For a example, if your Deposit 1000$ and you set 5%, so EA will calculate the volume of the deal so, your loss was no more than 50$.
2. Fixed Volume - if you set here volume, then EA will open deals with constant lot. All deals will have the same volume.
3. Max Volume – EA is not able to open deal with volume more than you set in this option.
4. Virtual StopLoss and TakeProfit – if you set true, the EA will open deals without real Stop Loss and Take Profit. But EA will close the deal, if the price will reach the levels of real Stop Loss or Take Profit.
5. Slippage – one can set Deviation between operation price and your broker price.
6. Comments – you can set Comments to the deals of the EA.
7. Magic Number – id number of the EA. It is important, if you use more than one EA on one account.
8. Max Spread – one can set Maximal Spread for work of the EA, if the Spread is higher than Max Spread, then EA will not open deals.
9. Close Deals on Friday (True/False) – if true, then the EA will close deals at Friday at time you set.
10. Close Deals On Friday Only with Profit (True/False) - if true, then the Expert Advisor will close trades on Friday at the set time, but only if the trade is in profit.
11. Friday Closing Hour – one can set Hour of the Friday for closing deals; if Close Deals on Friday was set true.
12. Friday Closing Minute - one can set Minutes of the Hour for closing deals; if Close Deals on Friday was set true.
13. Only Buy - (True/False) – if true, the expert will only open buy trades.
14. Only Sell - (True/False) – if true, the expert will only open sell trades.
Take profit and Stop Loss
15. Take Profit for Gold – the size of Take Profit for Instrument Gold (XAUUSD).
16. Stop Loss for Gold - the size of Stop Loss for Instrument Gold (XAUUSD).
Trailing and Breakeven*
17. Trailing (True/False) – if true the EA will use Trailing Stop.
18. Trailing Trigger – it shows how many pips should go the price, from the Deal open price, in right direction, to activate Trailing Stop.
19. Trailing Start – it shows how many pips, from the Deal open price, will be set Stop Loss immediately after activation Trailing Stop.
20. Trailing Step – it shows how many pips should go the price ,in right direction, for the next moving of the Stop Loss.
21. Breakeven – if true, the Breakeven function will be activated.
22. Breakeven Trigger - it shows how many pips should go the price, from the Deal open price, in right direction, to set Stop Loss in breakeven.
*Breakeven and trailing stop do not work together! Choose one or the other.
News Filter Settings
23. News Filter(True/False) - If true, the news filter is activated
24. Ban for opening before News - Pause for opening new trades before the release of important news, value in minutes
25. Ban for opening after News - Pause for opening new trades after the release of important news, value in minutes
!!!For the news filter to work, you must insert the link in the terminal settings!!!(For MT4 only)
Recommended broker https://cutt.us/BestBrokerEver
(If you want all trades to be the same as mine then use Recommended broker)
Telegram Channel https://t.me/beast_trade_fx