The indicator consists of the two parts – entry system displayed on the chart and currency power analyzer.
The analyzer can take on values from 0 to 3:
- the higher the value, the stronger the currency;
- the smaller the value, the weaker the currency;
- average values of the indicator suggest that the currency is in flat.
Recommendations on usage:
- Buy if Trader Dream shows Buy signal and the analyzer shows the currency's strength (the value exceeds 2).
- Sell if Trader Dream shows Sell signal and the analyzer shows the currency's weakness (the value is less than 1).
- Avoid entering the market at the average values of the analyzer.
- The indicator can work with and without redrawing. Choose a desired variant in mode parameter.
- ModeIndic - if 1, Trader Dream and the analyzer are drawn; if 2, only Trader Dream is drawn; if 3, only the analyzer is drawn.
- DrawHistogram - enable/disable drawing the histogram.
- DrawArrow - enable/disable drawing the arrows.
- DrawLine - enable/disable drawing the line.
- Mode - work on closed bars/on the current bar.
- Alerts - enable/disable alerts.
- E-mail notifications - enable/disable email notifications.
- Push notifications - enable/disable push notifications.
- sOutput - currency pair list displayed in the analyzer.
- sPairs - currency pair list to analyze the readings.
- sPrefix - add a prefix if your broker uses it in a currency pair name.
- sSuffiks - add a suffix if your broker uses it in a currency pair name.
- sCurrency - color of currency pairs' names displayed in the analyzer.
- sS с oreHigh - color of digits displayed in the analyzer.
- cBackgroundColor - color of the background histogram in the analyzer.
Also, you can choose which indicator objects to display or not.
- Works on offline charts.
- Added Push and email notifications.
- Fixed errors in alerts.
- New design.