It was built and tested on an ECN ACCOUNT and it will work with suffix or prefix like EURUSDECN.
EZ Scalper is a basic manual bot made for scalping on all allowed symbols (currency, stocks and CFDs).
With every thing on the main interface it will help you to quicken your trades. Also you can change your signals to what ever you want when ever you want.
I have set the signals to fast 70 and slow 100 for H4 (four hour) but you can set the signals to what you wish.
The signals are MA (Moving Averages) and you really don't need any other indicators. But for those who wish to make sure the signals are on track, please by all means add your MA signals via MT4s Insert menu.
- TimeFrame - (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1).
- Major - (AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY).
- Minor - (AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADCHF, CADJPY, EURDDK, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURSGD, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDSGD, USDDKK, USDNOK, USDSEK, USDSGD).
- Exotics - (GBPNZD, GBPSGD, USDCNH, USDMXN, USDPLN, USDZAR).
- RUB - (EURRUB, USDRUB).
- Specials - (EURTRY, GBPTRY, TRYJPY, USDTRY).
- Metals - (XAGUSD, XAUUSD, XAGAUD, XAGCHF, XAGEUR, XAGGBP, XAUAUD, XAUCHF, XAUEUR, XAUGBP, XPDUSD, XPTUSD).
- Indicatives - (GLDUSD, RUBRUR, USDHKD, USDRUR, _DXY).
- CFD - (ASX200, BRN, CAC40, DAX30, FTSE100, HS150, IBEX35, NG, NIKK225, NQ100, SPX500, STOXX50, WTI).
- SL - Stop Loss, please use this if you wish not to lose all of your balance.
- TP - Take Profit, definitely use this unless you have a different trading method.
- Lots - A standard lot (1.00) = 100,000 units of base currency. A mini lot (0.10) = 10,000 units of base currency. A micro lot (0.01) = 1,000 units of base currency. Please trade safe by sticking to micro lots unless you have experience in trading forex, in analyzing the market and further or more greater experience.
- Buy - This is your trade placement button. Once you have set the above, you are ready to use this button to place a buy trade.
- Sell - This Button is the same as above. Only this would place a sell trade, whereas the above would place a buy trade.
- FastPeriod - This entry is meant for your fast Moving Averages periods which helps to determine your next trade entry.
- SlowPeriod - This entry is meant for your slow Moving Averages periods which helps to determine your next trade entry.
How do the signals work? If FastPeriod crosses over SlowPeriod, your Buy button will have a lime color, whereas if FastPeriod crosses under SlowPeriod, your Sell button will have a red color.
Watch the video for demonstration. Thank You.