Envelopes Trailing Stop
The Envelopes Trailing Stop is a tool that implements trailing of the stop loss order after the price based on the Envelopes trend indicator.
The utility provides all the necessary parameters for customization, which allows to select the optimal configuration for any user.
The EA allows to choose the trailing line depending on the type of the trade. For example, buy trades can be trailed based on the lower line of the indicator, and sell trades can be trailed based on the upper line.
The Magic parameter allows to simultaneously work with other experts on the account.
- Magic - magic number: 0 - trailing of all trades, 1>= - trailing of trades with the specified Magic;
- Stop Level - stop level;
- Slippage - slippage;
- ENVELOPES SETTINGS - settings of trailing based on the Envelopes indicator;
- Use Envelopes Trailing - use trailing based n the Envelopes indicator;
- Envelopes Timeframe - timeframe of the indicator;
- Envelopes Period - period of the indicator;
- Envelopes Type - method of the indicator;;
- Envelopes Applied Price - applied price;
- Envelopes Buy Line - line for trailing buy trades;
- Envelopes Sell Line - line for trailing sell trades;
- Envelopes Deviation - deviation of the indicator;
- Envelopes Shift - shift of the indicator;
- Envelopes Symbol - trading instrument: CurrentSymbol - current instrument, AllSymbols - all instruments.
2. The "Close Buy" / "Close Sell" buttons on the trading panel now close all Buy / Sell orders on the trading symbol.
3. The "Slippage" parameter has been removed from the settings and is now calculated automatically as 2 spreads.
4. Added increment / decrement values for the "StopLoss", "TakeProfit", and "Volume" sizes to the settings.