The indicator plots the specified number of daily boxes for convenience and optimal operation on intraday timeframes.
- It is capable of displaying the dotted opening and closing lines inside the boxes. If the day closed in the bearish direction, then these lines are red, if in bullish - blue.
- It is possible to change the colors of each day.
- The ability to change the font and text size.
- The ability to display the number of pips from the opening price of the day before the extrema.
- Ability to change the style of boxes.
- Days Boxes - number of daily boxes on the chart;
- Style Boxes - daily boxes style;
- Open Close Boxes - display the opening and closing boxes within the daily boxes;
- Style Boxes Open Close - style of intraday boxes of day opening and closing;
- Text Days of the week - enable/disable the days of the week;
- Text Days Pips - enable/disable the number of days of the week (pips);
- Font - change the font;
- Size - change the text size;
- Monday - color of the box on Monday;
- Tuesday - color of the box on Tuesday;
- Wednesday - color of the box on Wednesday;
- Thursday - color of the box on Thursday;
- Friday - color of the box on Friday.
+ Change the font
+ Enable or disable displaying the number of pips:
from the opening price of the day to a maximum of the day
from the opening price of the day to a minimum of the day