FX Trend displays the trend direction, duration, intensity and the resulting trend rating for all time frames in real time.
You'll see at a glance at which direction the trends are running, how long they last and how powerful they are.
All this makes it an easy-to-use trend trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
Key Features of FX Trend
- Real time trend analysis of all time frames
- Identical calculation results at all time frames
- Configure your individual set of time frames
- Customizable trend calculation parameters
- One click switch between Compact, Details and a Dashboard Mode
- The Compact mode offers basic trend information in a reduced panel
- The Details mode offers in-depth trend analysis of the underlying symbol
- The Dashboard mode covers all majors or your favorite trading symbols
- Access all time frames and symbols with just one click inside the panel
- Movable FX Trend display (via drag-and-drop)
- Suitable for high resolution QHD, UHD and 4K displays
- No repainting
- Automated terminal configuration
- Optimized for tablet and touchscreen usage
- Alerts via e-mail, message and mobile notifications
- Accessible buffers for EA requests
The FX Trend Rating and Interpretation
|Rating||Interpretation||Get in||Get out|
|1 star||critical trend||No||Yes|
|2 stars||weak trend||No||Yes|
|3 stars||neutral trend||stay||stay|
|4 stars||healthy trend||Yes||No|
|5 stars||strong trend||Yes||No|
How to trade with FX Trend?
Look for established and powerful trends on higher timeframes like e.g.:
a D1 trend with a duration of 10 days and a high intensity of at least 85 % which is equal to a 5 star rating.
This major trend points the direction of all further trades at this and all lower time frames.
Use the power of the strong forces in the market and surf this trend wave until it breaks.
A. If the direction of this major trend is BUY
- Place a BUY stop order at the last high of this trend
- Set the stop loss of your buy stop order at the BUY trendline
- Trail your stop along the trendline
B. If the direction of this major trend is SELL
- Place a SELL stop order at the last low of this trend
- Set the stop loss of your sell stop order at the SELL trendline
- Trail your stop along the trendline
FX Trend options and settings
- FX Trend periods - Number of periods to calculate the trend of all time frames
- FX Trend deviation - Value to calculate the trendline / smaller = tighter / higher = wider
Display and chart settings
- Use EA mode - Set "true" to disable all graphical objects and reduce the memory consumption
- Hide FX Trend panel - Set "true" to disable the FX Trend display
- Hide arrows and lines - Set "true" to display only the FX Trend display without any further graphics
- Hide activity marker - Set "true" to hide the white rectangle in the FX Trend display
- Disable Favorites - Set "true" to disable the favorites list. Recommended to save computing resources at multi-chart setups.
- Max Bars - Set a higher value to lengthen the historical line drawing and set a lower value to increase the recalculation speed. Set reasonable values corresponding to your computer's performance to avoid terminal slowdowns and freezes.
Alert and notification options
- FX Trend alert - Select your preferred type of trend alert
- Show pop-up messages - Set "true" to receive pop-up notifications
- Send an e-mail - Set "true" to receive a notification e-mail
- Send mobile notifications - Set "true" to receive mobile notifications
- Play an alert sound - Set "true" to receive an audible notification
- Default alert sound - Choose your favorite alert sound
- Configure your individual set of time frames by enabling/disabling each time frame separately
The demo version is built to demonstrate the main features and usability of FX Trend.
If you like to use FX Trend unlimited or within an EA you have to buy or rent this product.
You are looking for trading strategies and tips? Visit our Blueball IT blog
You need help using our trading tools? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are happy with our work? Share your experience and leave a review
Best regards and welcome on board
Fixed display bug when used with large DPI scaling values
Improved symbol navigation
Added possibility to configure your individual set of time frames
Minor optimization of EA Call mode
Now you are able to see the H1 trend line in your M15 chart, or the D1 line on your H1 chart, etc.
New activity marker which displays at a glance on which timeframe you are working
The new MaxBars parameter allows you to improve the FX Trend performance (less bars = faster)
which allows you to get all relevant alerts out of one chart.
Optimized graphs and performance on offline charts like Renko and Range bar charts
Fixed display bugs in strategy tester mode
Flexible dashboard design -> add/delete symbols with new + and - buttons
Edit and change favorite Symbols with one click at the FX Trend chart panel
1-click switch between Pips/Points -> optimized for index and stock traders
Added dashboard with 7 favorite symbols across all trading symbols (forex, indices, stocks, commodities)
Added one-click access to all favorite symbols and time frames
- StopLoss for every time frame
- One-Click-Switch between StopLoss and Rating
Click the column label to switch between StopLoss and Rating
-> useful for range bars and renko charts
Click on the tone button to enable/disable this alert
- in line alerts for 8 different sets of time frames
- selection of 3 different arrow designs and sizes
- switch to hide arrows and lines on chart