Off-topic posts

Comments that do not relate to the "Ask for help", have been moved into this topic.

Forex is world's largest financial market . Here trading is done in pairs. We buy one currency and sell other against it. In forex traders can get profits in both sides , sell or buy due to their good analysis when trend favors us. In forex all type of people can do trading .

Forex is now one of the fastest growing markets in the world.By the way Very informative post.thank you

Agree with Master forex IB analysis is very important trading without analysis leads to losses.. As we put money we can't just trade with blind eyes.

In forex we can perform an analysis of the market. With this analysis, we can predict where the market direction today. That way, we can determine when to buy and when to sell. So that our trading results will be maximized again.

Great informative post i think.thank you for share this.

hi all

i download mt4 from google store on mega 6.3 (4.2.2) but it didnt work (Unfortunately your device is not supported) i hope someone help me

3061972:

hi all

i download mt4 from google store on mega 6.3 (4.2.2) but it didnt work (Unfortunately your device is not supported) i hope someone help me

You can't run Optimizations on the Android version of MT4 . . .

Is there a way or would you recommend to damaged the device

3061972:
Is there a way or would you recommend to damaged the device
There is no Strategy tester on the Android version of MT4 . . . you can't run your own Indicators, you can't run EAs . . .

but it work on samung s dous and its android

Reason: