I don't understand 
-  SL    +    -    TP    +

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Buy what, where?

I want you to make me to understand more about forex trading

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Buy what, where?

Here is my number....2347047088083

Hello...someone has added my mt4 account as a signal in mql5....How can i get my account back as my signal? thanks

ilhambondanp #:
Hello...someone has added my mt4 account as a signal in mql5....How can i get my account back as my signal? thanks
Get in contact with the Service Desk - well documented!

Andriy Moraru #:
As far as I know, it is not possible.
Help with my password I forgot it

Elwiedieha Paulus #:
Help with my password I forgot it

What password?

If you mean your MQL5 account password, try here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

If you mean your trading account password, contact your broker or change it in the broker's website, in the members/clients area.

Hello,guys can you please help,I want to create a robot where Rsi crosses moving average,take buy when rsi crossing above moving average and take sell when rsi  crossing below moving average and close buy,and vise versa.your help will be appreciated

i have a friend who gave me this EA and i dont know where to put this script in there please someone help me to get solution for the same , where do i put this script which is given above in mt4 please help me to get the solution for the same, where i have to make my ea trial version for a specific user please someone please help me where do i write above script in pre build ea

i need to deactivate my account since my country is not among to choose from for my phone
Reason: